China Tibet Bhutan Tour
China - Beijing- Tibet - Kathmandu- Bhutan Bangkok tour 13 days
Day 01: Leave From US to Beijing
Day 02: Arrive in Beijing
Up on arrival in Beijing airport pick up by guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Beijing Capital Airport hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Beijing to XIAN
We will take flight to XIAN today up on arrival in XIAN. Pick up by guide and check in hotel in XAIN. After some rest we visit Teracotta, History museum, big wild pagoda, Ancient wall. Overnight in XIAn at Gudu Hotel. 3***
Day 04: Flight to XINING MU 2270(0750/0900)/ T222 1650/1650
Arrive Xining around 0900 and take train to Lhasa around T222 1650/1650.
This part of train journey is one of the most precious journey of train in Lhasa. From XIAN-Lhasa it is hard to get sleeper class so this is suggested. Overnight on train.
Day 05: Arrival in Lhasa (Alt 3,595m/11,792ft) 1650
Upon arrival at Lhasa train station you are met Tibetan Guide transferred to the hotel in the city. Take rest for acclimatization. You will experience some mild symptoms of altitude sickness. Drink plenty of water. In the evening, you are invited for Tibetan welcome dinner with Tibetan cultural performance. Overnight at hotel Dhood Gu/Similar 3*
Day 06: At Lhasa (B)
In the morning visit the Institute of Tibetan Medicine and visit Potala Palace-probably the principal target of most of the visitors, Sera Monastery-the last of the three Yellow Sect monasteries to be built in Lhasa and the tour concludes in Norbulinka- the summer palace of the Dalai Lama.
Day 07: At Lhasa (B)
Today, you will visit Drepung Monastery-the largest, richest and the most powerful of the three major Yellow Sect monasteries of Tibet, the ancient Jorkhang Temple in the old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa and the Barkhor Street that forms the pilgrim circuit around the JorkhangTemple.
Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu CA 407 1045 0945 (B)
A spectacular trans-Himalayas flight brings you to Kathmandu city. Overnight at Hotel Shanker/Similar 4*
Day 09: Fly to paro and drive to Thimpu (L/D) KB 401 0920 1040
You are met and transferred to Paro, where you can eat lunch in a local tourist restaurant and drive to Thimphu, which takes about 1.5hrs. Take rest in the hotel. Overnight at Hotel JHULMOHARI/SIMILAR A grade Hotel.
Day 10: Thimphu Sightseeing and drive to Punkaha /Wangdiphodrang (B/L/D)
Thimphu sightseeing includes - visit to National Library, the priceless collection of Buddhist manuscripts and few English version books; Folk and Heritage Museum, which displays day to day livelihood of typical Bhutanese farmers in medieval period and their accessories; Late King’s Memorial Stupa, built for the world peace and Traditional Handmade Paper Factory; Painting School,Bhutanese Indiginous Hospital,
And we drive to Punakha The road climbs up to Dochula pass (Alt. 3010m), where we stop to get a spectacular panoramic views of the snow capped mountain range of Bhutan (weather permitting!). Near the pass there are many chortens (pagoda or stupas) and hundreds of prayers flags fluttering about in the wind. After the pass the road drops through changing vegetation into semitropical lowland Punakha - Wangdi valley at around.Drive to Punakha. Overnight in Punakha Punanchhu Resort (A grade hotel)
Day 11: Sightseeing of Wangdi and drive to Paro (B/L/D)
We visit Pukakha and Wangdi. And Drive back to Paro. Overnight at Hotel Olathang/Simialr (A grade Hotel)
Day 12: Paro Sightseeing (B/L/D)
We will have hike to Taktsang Monastery (meaning Tiger's nest), tragically wrecked in a fire of early 1998. The monastery, which has now been rebuilt, is perched some 2,000ft/600m up on a sheer cliff overlooking the valley and was said to be where the legendary Indian saint, Guru Padmasambhava, flew from Tibet on the back of a tiger to defeat five demons, who were opposing the spread of Buddhism in Bhutan. The hike is about 1 & 1/2 hours to the teahouse, from where you may either opt to go further uphill to the monastery for about 1 hour or return with few snapshots of the monastery. Lunch is served at the tea house with the majestic views of Taktsang above and the Paro valley at the bottom. The return trek to the road head downhill almost all the way and takes about an hour.
Day 13: Departure-Bangkok (B) KB 130 1120 1615.
Today we transfer to airport for flight to Bangkok and take same day flight connecting to US and arrive in US on day 14th.
Thanks so much. It has been a wonderful trip and you have done a great job organizing everything, including making all the changes to ensure that we had a most memorable vacation. Both guides were great. We enjoyed our time with Sajan in Bhutan and with Paras here in Nepal. They were both very knowledgeable, answering all our many questions, as well as being most pleasant to spend time with.
Everything more than met our expectations. We will recommend you to all our friends. Let us know if your service ever expands to include other countries.
Linda and Bill Sheffield, Fort Thomas, Kentucky [Travelers's Email & Phone]
- We need to have your passport copy and one photograph by scan and Passport should be valid for 6 months more at the time of travel.
- You need to get China visa in your home country and need to send me a copy of your china visa and passport copy to apply the permit for Tibet
- Nepal visa is available at the airport. You need USD 25 cash and one photograph for Nepal visa 15 days multiple entry. for 30 days need USD 40 per person
- Bhutan visa- we process in advance, you need to give one passport photos and passport copy by email scan after confirmation of tour
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
- Accommodations as listed or similar hotels.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels. In China,Tibet,Nepal and Full board in Bhutan.
- Flights as listed.
- All transfers.
- Sightseeing with entrance fees
- Local English speaking Guides
- Bhutan visa
- Tibet permit
Cost does not Include
- Meals other than indicated. (All lunches and dinners)
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
- Nepal visa fee $25 per person- in USD Cash. please bring your PP size photos along with you
- Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight delay, cancellation, trip interruption due to inclement weather, civil unrest etc.
- Emergency medical transportation.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fares. Passport, Visa and Permits
Himalayan Combined Tours
- Bhutan,Nepal & Tibet Tour 14 Days
- Himalaya Countries Tour 21 Days
- Myanmar & Bhutan Tour 14 Days
- Tibet and Bhutan Tour 12 Days
- India Bhutan Nepal Tibet Tours
- India Bhutan & Burma Tour 18 Days
- Myanmar, Bhutan Nepal 19 Days
- Tibet Bhutan & Burma Tour 18 Days
- Srilanka India Bhutan Tour 19 Days
- Srilanka India Nepal Tour - 22 Days
- Thailand, Myanmar (Burma) & Vietnam Tour 15 Days
- Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 14 Days
- Bhutan Nepal Tours 13 days
- Nepal Tibet Tour 10 Days
- Nepal Tibet group tour 9 days
- India Nepal Tours 15 days
- India Bhutan Nepal Tour 19 days
- Tibet Nepal India Tours 14 days
- Nepal, Tibet O/L & Bhutan 16 Days
- Bangkok Bhutan Tour - 09 Days
- India Bhutan Tours 11 Days
- Nepal Darjeeling Sikkim Bhutan Tour
- Tibet Nepal Tour 13 Days
- Beijing Tibet Everest Tour - 11 Days
- China Tibet Bhutan Tour - 13 Days
- Weather of Tibet, Nepal & Bhutan
- Nepal Weather Averages
- Shopping in Nepal
- Best Time to Visit Nepal
- Hire Guide & Porter in Nepal
- Why Trekking in Nepal
- Where is Kathmandu, Nepal
- Bhutan Festival Tours
- Bhutan Visa & Passport
- Bhutan Weather Averages
- Druk Airline Schedule Information
- India Weather Averages
- Tibet Weather Averages
- High Altitude Sickness in Tibet
- How to Get Tibet and Away?
- Passport and Visa for Tibet
Single Country Tour Package
- Nepal Tours 8 Days
- Bhutan Tours 8 Days
- Tibet Tours 8 Days
- Kathmandu Tours 01 - 05 Days
- VVIP / VIP / CIP Tours in Nepal
- Everest Base Camp 4WD Tour from Tibet Side 7 Days
- Everest base camp Trek 18 Days
- Luxury Tour Package in Nepal
- Honeymoon Tours Nepal
- Bhutan Tour - Ura Yakchoe Festival
- Bhutan West to East Travel
- Glimpse of the Dragon Kingdom
- Paro Festival Tours
- Punakha Festival Tour
- Thimphu Festival Tour
- Singapore - Bhutan - Singapore Tour
- EBC Overland Adventure from Tibet
- Explore Central Tibet
- Overland to Everest Base Camp
- Tibet Overland Tour
- India Tours with Sikkim & Darjeeling
- India Tours with Tajmahal - 21 Days
- Golden Triangle with Khajuraho & Varanasi Tour - 10 Days
- India Tours with Rajasthan - 13 Days
- Nepal Luxury Trekking
- Deluxe Tours offer
- Luxury Holiday in Nepal
- Nepal Himalayan Experience