Himalaya Holiday Service (P).Ltd Company is a trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. Down Payment
to secure place, 25% down payment is required to make in advance as per the company policy.
• 50% – If more than eight weeks prior to arrival date
• 100% – If less than eight weeks prior to arrival date (please contact us if this will cause you a problem; we do try to be flexible)
2. How to Pay Your Deposit?
A) By Credit Card (Pay Pal Visa, Master & American Express) by filling up the form:
Please print out the form; fill up it duly signed and e-mail back us the scanned copy
If by credit card: (please Contact Us) – Please note if you are using credit card then there will be 4% extra in total bill for bank service charge. Please Download WORD File OR Download PDF File & print the payment file, fill up the form and attach in our e-mail. you must do signature it is secure payment.
B) Address for Bank Transfer: (Telex transfer to our bank account)
USD Current A/C No: 019 03078960039
Name of the bank : Himalayan Bank Ltd. Thamel Branch, Kathmandu Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Beneficiary: Himalaya Holiday Service Pvt. Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal
3. Payment of the Balance
The payment for the outstanding balance of for your holiday is due 8 weeks prior to your departure date. If you choose to settle your holiday balance by credit card a handling charge of 4% on the outstanding balance is made. There is no handling charge for payment by cheque or bank transfer.
4. Last Minute Booking We accept your last minute booking with 100% payment (07-15 days prior to tour starting date ONLY IN CASES OF NEPAL AND BHUTAN TRIPS, but LAST MINUTE BOOKING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR MYANMAR, INDIA AND TIBET TRIPS-NEED 15 DAY MINIMUM).
No refund will be made for 25% land tour deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason (*Note: High end hotels charges 100% non-refundable in Bhutan). No refund from Flights and visa cost.
Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below: –
• 42 days or more before departure 25%
• 29 – 41 days before departure 80%
• 01 – 28 days before departure 100%
*Note: High end hotels charges 100% non-refundable in Bhutan. No refund from Flights and Visa cost.
6. Supplement Charge On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room / tent with.
7. Incomplete Tours No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
8. Amendment in Tour Cost We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on the present rate.
9. Unforeseen Circumstances If we cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we will refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
10. Clients’ Responsible A tour / trek guide who represents our company deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
11. Impact on your journey We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
12. Travel Insurance You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
13. Tour Amendment To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
14. Your personal belongings On any account, we’re not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
15. Papers & Documents All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
16. Risk & Responsibility Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble–free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring there is your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
17. Flight Delay/Cancellation There is virtually possibility of flight delay or postponement for notorious weather in Himalayan regions which could be happened, in particular, in Everest region (Lukla), Paro Bhutan, Kathmandu, Lhasa, Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region etc. Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid frustrating consequence. In case of flight cancellation pre-tour/post-tour, you need to meet your accommodation and food costs yourself