Everest base camp Tour starts in Beijing. we will hand over your Tibet Travel permit in Beijing Hotel which you need before flying to Lhasa. Our Tibet Guide will wait at Lhasa airport. after exploring Lhasa and surrounding will continue to Everest base camp along the friendship high way. then will drive to Kathmandu, which the melting pot for many reason like culture, language, food, and many diversity.
Our extended trip will continue to Chitwan national park and Pokhara valley. Chitwan is famous for wildlife like one horned Rhino, deer, tiger more. we have elephant safari to explore jungle. Inhabitant people of Chitwan are Tharus, so we have close proximity to learn about them. Immigration Information: China visa must bring from home. Nepal visa is available on arrival at border.
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of
- Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Spectacular views of Himalayas and Tibetan plateau from Kamba La (15,700ft) and Karo La passes (16,500 ft).
- Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
- Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
- Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
- Rongbuk Monastery-the center of religious activities of Everest region.
- Everest Base Camp North Face with unobstructed views of Mount Everest and other majestic peaks.
- Highest passes (Gyatso La, 5 220m), Lablung La (5, 124m) and Tong La (5, 120m) with great views.
- Tibetan villages.
- Dubar Squares, Temples, Monasteries and Buddhist Stupas of Kathmandu Valley.
- Jungle Safari rides in Chitwan National Park.
- Cave, gorge, lake and mountain viewing from Pokhara