SHORT AND EASY EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKKING
‘an adventure on the foot of world’s number one Mt. Everest within giant peaks’
“Cultural and scenic adventure within high beautiful Khumbu valley to Everest base camp
Grand scenery on daily walks with views of world highest peaks Everest and Lhotse
Walk into world highest Sagarmatha National Park listed as UNESCO Heritage Sites
Visiting traditional Sherpa villages the highlander tribes of Khumbu and Everest region
Explore Buddhist culture and monasteries of great interest with age-old colorful custom
From green woodland to arid and moonscapes towards remorseless fields of ice and glaciers”
Trip at a Glance:
- Trekking Mode: On Hotels and Lodge on route treks.
- Trekking Grade: Moderate to Adventurous with touch of high altitude
- Trekking Region: Nepal North Mid East Himalaya around Khumbu district
- Hours of Walks: From minimum 4 hrs to maximum of 6 hrs.
- Maximum altitude: 5,545 m high on top Kalapathar and 5,364 m at Everest Base Camp.
- People and Culture: Mostly Sherpa tribe with Buddhism religion and culture of Tibetan origin traditions and custom.
- Trekking Duration: 11 Nights and 12 Days (Lukla to Lukla)
- Total Trip: 12 Nights & 13 Days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Season: Nearly all months of the year except monsoon wet months of July and August March to May wild flower in season bloom with clear morning but can get overcast during late afternoon times. October to January best times for clear views of mountains but can be very cold during morn and night time including shades away from sunlight’s with chances of snow on higher areas.
Everest Base Camp Trekking, an adventure that leads at very foot of world number one peaks within remorseless fields of moraine-ice and glaciers with sweeping panorama of giant peaks that surrounds you on this incredible journey Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Everest Base Camp Trekking offers you an adventure of lifetime experience with grand memories which lasts forever of this fascinating and mesmerizing journey with exciting time around attractive Sherpa villages interwoven with Buddhism religion and colorful culture as well visiting its old monasteries of great interest in the shade of Mt. Everest and adjoining peaks.
Everest Base Camp Trekking areas located Nepal North Mid Eastern Himalaya within high Khumbu district providing you with exceptional views including hospitality of Sherpa people the highlanders of Everest region, where the main town and villages are Lukla-Phakding-Monjo-Namche Bazaar including Khunde and Khumjung villages with last permanents Pangboche village.
The other human settlement beyond Pangboche are just temporary places with good lodges to cater the needs of trekkers and adventurer which was originally a summer pasture areas for yaks and other cattle grazing animals.
Starting with scenic and short flight taking a small aircraft (Dornier / Twin Otter) to land at Lukla the gateway Sherpa town to various adventure destinations around high Khumbu and Everest region, where walk begins entering into Sagarmatha National Park. (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese, while Sherpa calls Chomolungma which means Great Mother in both language)
As walk progress past villages and lovely alpine woodland of tall firs-oaks-magnolia-pines and rhododendron trees with views of surrounding peaks, slowly gaining heights on reaching at famous Namche Bazaar above 3,440 m high, an ideal place for rest day with acclimatization before heading towards higher altitude.
From Namche walking towards beautiful Thyangboche Monastery surrounded with green forest with sweeping panorama of high peaks with Mt. Everest and majestic Amadablam peaks, a place with monastery of great interest to visit where you can observe young monks and priest on religious activities in the harmony of pristine natural surroundings.
On leaving the green vegetation and tree lines entering into windswept country of arid and barren within arctic zone to reach at our main highlight of the adventure at Everest Base Camp after trekking past few overnights stop around Dingboche and Lobuche, gaining tremendous heights with close views of mountains.
At Everest Base Camp standing beneath world highest peaks at mere distance from great Khumbu ice Falls and glaciers, our return journey leads to Lukla with climb up to famous scenic view point on top Kalapathar above 5,545 m high offering spectacular panorama of mountains with Mt. Everest at its closest.
After feeling in high spirit with enjoyable and exciting time high above Khumbu valley heading back to Lukla for scenic flight to reach hustle and bustle city life in Kathmandu with fabulous and grand overwhelming adventure on Everest Base Camp Trekking.