Highlights Central Tibet stars with amazing flight to Lhasa Gonkar airport then drive to Tsetang (58miles, 2 hrs). Visit the Yambulakhang Palace, Traduk temple and ancient tombs of Tibetan Kings in Chongye Valley. return to Lhasa (12,193ft, 122miles) En route, Samye Monastery. At Lhasa Visit Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulinghkha Palaces , Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Jorkhang temple, Traditional Tibetan Hospital , Barkhor street etc .
Trip continue to Yamdrok tso lake to shigatse , Gyantse and driving over two high passes, Kamba La (15,700 ft) and Karo La (16,500ft), En route sightseeing of Drolma Lakhang Monastery and Samding Monastery in the shores of Yamdrok Tso Lake. Visit the highlights of Gyantse such as Pelkor Chode Monastery and Kumbum Stupa and in the afternoon drive to Shigatse-the second largest city of Tibet after Lhasa. visit Tashilunbo Monastery -the principal seat of Panchen Lama. Return drive to Lhasa via New Road Following the Yarlungdzangbo River and visiting Yundrungling Monastery in Tradruk.
- The ruins of Yambulakhang Palace and Tradruk Temple in Tsedang.
- Samye monastery-the first Buddhist Monastery.
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Spectacular drive over Kamba La (15,700ft) and Karo La (16,500 ft) to Gyantse.
- Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
- Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
- Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
- Barren landscapes and friendliest Tibetan people.