Discover the unique beauty of Bangkok Thailand Bhutan tour, gleaming temples and the magnificent Grand Palace with one of our specially picked sight-seeing tours. From the city’s most splendid temples to its evocative floating markets, Bangkok is a city to overload the senses. Streets are crowded by tuk-tuks (motorized tri-shaws) and the occasional elephant weaving through congested traffic. Entire families pile onto motorbikes while monks clad in bright orange robes patiently make their way through the crowds.
Another spectacular Himalayan Druk airline Bangkok to Paro flight brings you to the tiny Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan where you will feel time has moved back and find the gross happiness – the land of happiness. Explore the pastoral back roads of Bhutan, a true bastion of tradition in an uncertain world, where you find an independent people who have not rejected their ancient spiritual heritage for modern ways. you’ll visit the Shangri-La setting of the Paro Valley, the central Bhutanese town of Punakha, with its huge, spectacular monastery set by the river, and the capital city of Thimphu.
Attractions of Bangkok Thailand Bhutan tour
- In Thailand grand experience at Chatuchak a where world-class Shopping Malls – from the all-time favorite MBK to the wonderful Central World.
- Cycling Tours to marvel instant intimacy around beautiful scenery and rural villages life with tour of famous Buddhist temples.
- Observe the unusual and delightful animal acts at Sampran Elephant Ground &
- Zoo, Safari World or the Crocodile Farm.
- Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery ( Takshang Monastery ), explore Punakha, Thimpu and Paro valley