Bhutan walking tour – 7 days Trip
• Tour Cost: USD 1398
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: Best in March, April, May, June, August, September, Octber, November
• Tour Grade: Moderate
• Highest Altitude: 3,900m/13,000ft at Chele La
• Trip Type: Off the beaten path
• Start & End Destination: Paro
• Activities: Cultural Touring, Walking tours and hikes
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
Bhutan walking tour, In western Bhutan, you will visit paro and the rich valley of Thimpu. western Bhutan is known for its buckwheat and apple production its sturdy stone houses and its plethora of monasteries. It’s the ideal place for walking due to its broad valleys and sloping mountains. During your Bhutan tour you will visit the paro monastery, one of the most picturesque examples of Bhutanese architecture and explore Paro, the cultural heartland of Bhutan and home to the some of the kingdom’s most precious and ancient Buddhist sites.
Flight to Paro and Hike to Taktsang Monastery and Tour the Paro Valley. continue to Chele La Hike tehn Drive to Thimphu, Tour the Thimphu Valley and hike Cheri Gompa. Hike to Chokortse Monastery finally Depart Paro
• Takstang Monastery, National Museum, Paro Dzong and Rinpung Dzong.
• Chele La pass.
• The School of Arts and Crafts, Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum,
• Changgangkha Lhakhang (temple), National Library, Traditional Hospital and traditional paper factory, Tashichho Dzong, seat of Bhutan’s administrative and religious centre.
• Cheri Gompa Monastery.
• Chokortse monastery
Day 01: Flight to Paro
Day 02: Hike Taktsang Monastery and Tour the Paro Valley (B/L/D)
Day 03: Chele La Hike (B/L/D)
Day 04 Drive to Thimphu (B/L/D)
Day 05: Tour the Thimphu Valley and hike Cheri Gompa. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Hike to Chokortse Monastery (B/L/D)
Day 07: Depart Paro
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
Trip Cost Includes
• Best available regular hotels and guesthouse accommodation on twin sharing
• English speaking local Guide.
• All intercity transfers and sightseeing by a private vehicle. 3 meals a day.
• Bhutan visa fee.
• Sightseeing admission fees
Trip Cost Does Not Include
• All airfares.
• Visa fee
• Travel Insurance and emergency evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature like drinks, tip, telephone, laundry etc.
• Extra expenses due to nature or unforeseen events such as flight cancellation, road blockade, no show etc
Dates and Prices
Dates and Prices – In Low Season
• Start and End dates – Flexible
• US$ 1460 (Single Traveller)
• US$ 1400 per person (2 pax)
• US$ 1260 per person (3 pax above)
• US$ 290 Single Room Supplement
• Airfares into and out of Bhutan extra
Visa and Permit
Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photograph by scan