Bhutan walking tour, In western Bhutan, you will visit paro and the rich valley of Thimpu. western Bhutan is known for its buckwheat and apple production its sturdy stone houses and its plethora of monasteries. It’s the ideal place for walking due to its broad valleys and sloping mountains. During your Bhutan tour, you will visit the Paro monastery, one of the most picturesque examples of Bhutanese architecture and explore Paro, the cultural heartland of Bhutan and home to the some of the kingdom’s most precious and ancient Buddhist sites.
Flight to Paro and Hike to Taktsang Monastery and Tour the Paro Valley. continue to Chele La Hike then Drive to Thimphu, Tour the Thimphu Valley and hike Cheri Gompa. Hike to Chokortse Monastery finally Depart Paro. Book Bhutan walking tour for any season.
Services include for Bhutan walking tour:
- Best available regular hotels and guesthouse accommodation on twin sharing
- English speaking local Guide.
- All intercity transfers and sightseeing by a private vehicle. 3 meals a day.
- Bhutan visa fee.
- Sightseeing admission fees
Bhutan walking tour Attractions
- Takstang Monastery, National Museum, Paro Dzong and Rinpung Dzong.
- Chele La pass.
- The School of Arts and Crafts, Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum,
- Changgangkha Lhakhang (temple), National Library, Traditional Hospital and traditional paper factory, Tashichho Dzong, seat of Bhutan’s administrative and religious centre.
- Cheri Gompa Monastery.
- Chokortse monastery