Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour introduce Himalayan culture, religion and nature. Highlights are the breathtaking flight over the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest, while flying between the incomparable Himalayan countries.
- Route 01 China/Beijing – Tibet – Nepal – Bhutan – Bangkok or Delhi or Singapore
- Route 02Nepal – Tibet – Paro Bhutan – Kathmandu/ Nepal
- Route 03Bangkok – Paro /Bhutan- Kathmandu/Nepal – Lhasa- Beijing/ or Chengdu or any part of china
Explore Nepal’s capital city of Kathmandu, an unforgettable melting pot of Hindu and Buddhist cultures. In the local markets and bazaars explore the wealth of Hindu and Buddhist sites as well as charming valley towns such as Bhaktapur, with its well preserved 15th century architecture.
In Lhasa, Tibet’s long forbidden capital city which is 12,000 feet high, you will tour the major monuments, including the legendary gold roofed thousand room Potala Palace. Then walk pilgrim trails, hike up to ancient ridge-top monasteries, meet a colorful array of people, from nomads to lamas, and delight in some of the most majestic scenery on earth. Come take a step back in time and join us on this enriching journey for an eye opening look into traditions and cultures far removed from those in the West.
Another spectacular flight brings you to the tiny Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan where you will fee time has stood still. Explore the pastoral back roads of Bhutan, a true bastion of tradition in an uncertain world. You will visit the Shangri-La setting of the Paro Valley, the central Bhutanese town of Punakha, with its huge, spectacular monastery set by the river, and the capital city of Thimpu.
Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour use expert local guides, private vehicles and convenient and authentic hotels. We try our best to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Local ceremonies are happening everywhere. If you choose to travel during the festival season, please let us know. We will provide you with a list of festivals and our guides and drivers are happy to oblige. Our festivals are based on the lunar calendar.
How to start Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan Tour? There are many flights from the Middle East, China, India, Bangkok, Singapore and Malaysia. Plan in advance. A minimum of two months in advance is suggested, and many of our travelers book at least six months prior.
Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour attractions
- Experience the ancient palaces, stupas and temples of the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal
- Fly over Mt. Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal and Bhutan
- Explore the highlights of the Tibetan heartland around Lhasa and the Potola Palace of the Dalai Lama
- Enjoy the enchanting valleys of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu/Punakha