Trip Facts – 13 days Trip
• Tour Cost: USD —-
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: Leisure to moderate
• Trip Type: Popular
• Activities: Cultural Sightseeing Tour, Easy walking
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Country of Tour: Bhutan, Tibet (China)
China Tibet Bhutan tour is great adventure journey over the highest Himalayan range. explore the beauty of Beijing then XIAN and Xining, after we continue to Lhasa Tibet. In Lhasa will visit Pothala palace, Norbulinka palace, drepung monastery, sera monastery, Jokhang temple and Barkhor street from 8th century.
we take the most exciting flight over Mount Everest and land in Kathmandu Nepal, explore cultural capital of Himalaya, taste local foods and drinks. next morning take another special flight to Paro Bhutan again you have great opportunity to see mount Everest.
In paro we hike upto Tiger’s Nest monastery, visit Paro library. walk around the great memorial stupa in Thimpu with monks and local people, spin the prayer wheels. drive up to the Buddha point where the largest Buddha statue is located.
visit Punakha monastery and Chhimi Lakhang temple of fertility. walk around the Farm land and villages. taste the Bhutanese spicy foods and local drinks. try to ware Bhutanese costume, try hot stone bath.
China visa need to bring from home. Tibet travel permit we make in Advance, which need to apply a month in advance so get you china visa 2-3 months before going to China. Nepal visa is available on arrival.
• Dalai lama’s Potala Palace and Tibetan plateau in central Lhasa
• Visit Dalai lamas Pothala Palace and Tibetan plateau and central Lhasa
• Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery ( Takshang Monastery ), explore Punakha, Thimpu and Paro valley
• Visit Drepung Monastery-the largest, richest and the most powerful of the three major Yellow Sect monasteries of Tibet, the ancient Jorkhang Temple in the old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa and the Barkhor Street that forms the pilgrim circuit around the JorkhangTemple.
Day 01: Fly to Beijing
Day 02: Arrive in Beijing Up on arrival in Beijing airport pick up by guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Beijing Capital Airport hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Beijing to XIAN We will take flight to XIAN today up on arrival in XIAN. Pick up by guide and check in hotel in XAIN. After some rest we visit Teracotta, History museum, big wild pagoda, Ancient wall. Overnight in XIAn at Gudu Hotel. 3***
Day 04: Flight to XINING MU 2270(0750/0900)/ T222 1650/1650 Arrive Xining around 0900 and take train to Lhasa around T222 1650/1650. This part of train journey is one of the most precious journey of train in Lhasa. From XIAN-Lhasa it is hard to get sleeper class so this is suggested. Overnight on train.
Day 05: Arrival in Lhasa (Alt 3,595m/11,792ft) 1650 Upon arrival at Lhasa train station you are met Tibetan Guide transferred to the hotel in the city. Take rest for acclimatization. You will experience some mild symptoms of altitude sickness. Drink plenty of water. In the evening, you are invited for Tibetan welcome dinner with Tibetan cultural performance. Overnight at hotel Dhood Gu/Similar 3*
Day 06: At Lhasa (B) In the morning visit the Institute of Tibetan Medicine and visit Potala Palace-probably the principal target of most of the visitors, Sera Monastery-the last of the three Yellow Sect monasteries to be built in Lhasa and the tour concludes in Norbulinka- the summer palace of the Dalai Lama.
Day 07: At Lhasa (B)
Today, you will visit Drepung Monastery-the largest, richest and the most powerful of the three major Yellow Sect monasteries of Tibet, the ancient Jorkhang Temple in the old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa and the Barkhor Street that forms the pilgrim circuit around the JorkhangTemple.
Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu CA 407 1045 0945 (B) A spectacular trans-Himalayas flight brings you to Kathmandu city. Overnight at Hotel Shanker/Similar 4*
Day 09: Fly to paro and drive to Thimpu (L/D) KB 401 0920 1040 You are met and transferred to Paro, where you can eat lunch in a local tourist restaurant and drive to Thimphu, which takes about 1.5hrs. Take rest in the hotel. Overnight at Hotel JHULMOHARI/SIMILAR A grade Hotel.
Day 10: Thimphu Sightseeing and drive to Punkaha /Wangdiphodrang (B/L/D) Thimphu sightseeing includes – visit to National Library, the priceless collection of Buddhist manuscripts and few English version books; Folk and Heritage Museum, which displays day to day livelihood of typical Bhutanese farmers in medieval period and their accessories; Late King’s Memorial Stupa, built for the world peace and Traditional Handmade Paper Factory; Painting School,Bhutanese Indiginous Hospital, And we drive to Punakha The road climbs up to Dochula pass (Alt. 3010m), where we stop to get a spectacular panoramic views of the snow capped mountain range of Bhutan (weather permitting!). Near the pass there are many chortens (pagoda or stupas) and hundreds of prayers flags fluttering about in the wind. After the pass the road drops through changing vegetation into semitropical lowland Punakha – Wangdi valley at around.Drive to Punakha. Overnight in Punakha Punanchhu Resort (A grade hotel)
Day 11: Sightseeing of Wangdi and drive to Paro (B/L/D) We visit Pukakha and Wangdi. And Drive back to Paro. Overnight at Hotel Olathang/Simialr (A grade Hotel)
Day 12: Paro Sightseeing (B/L/D) We will have hike to Taktsang Monastery (meaning Tiger’s nest), tragically wrecked in a fire of early 1998. The monastery, which has now been rebuilt, is perched some 2,000ft/600m up on a sheer cliff overlooking the valley and was said to be where the legendary Indian saint, Guru Padmasambhava, flew from Tibet on the back of a tiger to defeat five demons, who were opposing the spread of Buddhism in Bhutan. The hike is about 1 & 1/2 hours to the teahouse, from where you may either opt to go further uphill to the monastery for about 1 hour or return with few snapshots of the monastery. Lunch is served at the tea house with the majestic views of Taktsang above and the Paro valley at the bottom. The return trek to the road head downhill almost all the way and takes about an hour.
Day 13: Departure-Bangkok (B) KB 130 1120 1615. Today we transfer to airport for flight to Bangkok and take same day flight connecting to US and arrive in US on day 14th.
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
• Accommodations as listed or similar hotels.
• Daily breakfast in the hotels. In China,Tibet,Nepal and Full board in Bhutan.
• Flights as listed.
• All transfers.
• Sightseeing with entrance fees
• Local English speaking Guides
• Bhutan visa
• Tibet permit
Cost does not Include
• Meals other than indicated. (All lunches and dinners)
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
• Nepal visa fee $25 per person- in USD Cash. please bring your PP size photos along with you
• Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight delay, cancellation, trip interruption due to inclement weather, civil unrest etc.
• Emergency medical transportation.
• Travel insurance.
• International air fares. Passport, Visa and Permits
Visa and Permit
• We need to have your passport copy and one photograph by scan and Passport should be valid for 6 months more at the time of travel.
• You need to get China visa in your home country and need to send us a copy of your china visa and passport copy to apply the permit for Tibet
• Nepal visa is available at the airport. You need USD 25 cash and one photograph for Nepal visa 15 days multiple entry. for 30 days need USD 40 per person
• Bhutan visa- we process in advance, you need to give one passport photos and
• passport copy by email scan after confirmation of tour