Himalaya countries Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan tour start from Beijing then continue to Tibet. After visiting Lhasa fly Nepal, visit Kathmandu and Pokhara. last country to explore is Bhutan. we will fly Kathmandu to Paro then visit Thimphu and Punakha.
- Route 01Beijing or Chengdu – Tibet/ Lhasa – Kathmandu/ Nepal – Bhutan – Bangkok or Delhi or KTM
- Route 02Nepal – Tibet – Bhutan – Kathmandu
- Route 03Bangkok – Paro Bhutan- Kathmandu – Lhasa- Beijing
In Beijing (or chengdu) hotel we hand over your Tibet Travel permits which you need to fly to Tibet. our Tibet guide welcome at Lhasa airport and continue tours of Monasteries and palaces. we will visit Potala palace, norbulinka palace, jokhang temple, Derpung monastery, Sera monastery and more.
In Kathmandu we will explore Bouddhanath stupa, Pashupatinath temple, Kathmandu darbar square, Patan Darbar square, swyambhunath stupa and more. while in pokhara will have tours of Barahi temple, sunrise trip to Sarangkot to view Himalayas and valley.
another spectacular flights takes us to land of happiness, The Kingdom of Bhutan.during our stay in Bhutan we will hike Tiger nest monastery , visit Paro library and zhongs, Thimu monasteries, king memorial chorten, local markets.
How to enter Himalaya countries Tibet Nepal Bhutan tour ?
To enter Beijing need to bring China visa from Home. Nepal visa is available on arrival, bring 2 passport size photos. Bhutan visa we arrange in advance. please apply china visa 3 month before the travel starting date, china visa is needed to approve Tibet travel permits.
- Potala Palace and Norbulingkha Palace of Dalai Lamas
- Great Gelugpa Monasteries of Drepung and Sera
- Ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street- Samye Monastery, ancient
- Tradruk Temple and Yambulakhang Palace-the first Tibetan building.
- Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
- Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest
- Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
- Mountain views from Nagarkot and Dhulikhel Hill Resorts
- At Paro-Ta Dzong, Paro Rinpung Dzong, Takstang Monastery, Drugyel Dzong etc
- At Thimphu-Tasicho Dzong, Nunnery, Takin Zoo, Arts and Craft School, Paper factory, textile factory etc.
- Punakha and Wangdu Valleys