Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet Tour – Three Himalayan countries tours, referred as the last Shangri-La. The journey begins in Kathmandu, visiting the medieval Malla Principalities of Kathmandu Valley; you will fly to Paro-the capital of Bhutan-the country of peaceful dragon. You will visit the monasteries and Dzongs of Bhutan and fly back to Kathmandu; start the journey to Tibet overland; driving above the high passes, higher than 5000m that dwarf the Himalayan giants. You end the tour of Tibet in Lhasa and fly out to Kathmandu or any other places as you wish.
Bhutan and Tibet visa we will apply . Nepal visa is available on arrival. Optional tour in Kathmandu to Everest .
- Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal
- Fly over Mt. Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- Explore the highlights of the Tibet heartland around Lhasa , Potala palace of Dalai Lama
- Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu / Punakha
Other Optional Routes
- Route 01 China/Beijing – Tibet – Nepal – Bhutan – Bangkok or Delhi or Singapore
- Route 02Nepal – Tibet – Paro Bhutan – Kathmandu/ Nepal
- Route 03Bangkok – Paro /Bhutan- Kathmandu/Nepal – Lhasa- Beijing/ or Chengdu or any part of china
- Nepal Tibet Bhutan tour with more choises.