Himalayan Countries Tours, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet Tour – Three Himalayan countries tours, referred as the last Shangri-La. The journey begins in Kathmandu, visiting the medieval Malla Principalities of Kathmandu Valley; you will fly to Paro-the capital of Bhutan-the country of peaceful dragon. You will visit the monasteries and Dzongs of Bhutan and fly back to Kathmandu; start the journey to Tibet overland; driving above the high passes, higher than 5000m that dwarf the Himalayan giants. You end the tour of Tibet in Lhasa and fly out to Kathmandu or any other places as you wish.
Bhutan and Tibet visa we will apply. Nepal visa is available on arrival. Optional tour in Kathmandu to Everest.
- Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal
- Fly over Mt. Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- Explore the highlights of the Tibet heartland around Lhasa , Potala palace of Dalai Lama
- Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu / Punakha
Other Optional Routes – Himalayan Countries Tours
- Route 01 China/Beijing – Tibet – Nepal – Bhutan – Bangkok or Delhi or Singapore
- Route 02Nepal – Tibet – Paro Bhutan – Kathmandu/ Nepal
- Route 03Bangkok – Paro /Bhutan- Kathmandu/Nepal – Lhasa- Beijing/ or Chengdu or any part of china
Starting our marvelous journey with an overland drive towards North West of Kathmandu past farm villages and towns with grand views of snowcapped peaks and then reaching at cooler areas within Langtang Himal in Dhunche 1,900 m high, a main and headquarter town of Rasuwa district around Langtang area, populated by Tamang people the hill tribe of Nepal. From here downhill for two hours with overnight at Syabrubesi, the door to Langtang, Ganesh and into Tamang Heritage Trail and as well to Tibet border. Drive to Kerung Border 2,890 m – From Syabrubesi drive on newly built road linking Nepal / Tibet border to Rasuwagadhi (1800m / 15 km / 1 hr min from Syabrubesi), here received by our Tibetan counterpart guide and drivers, after completing immigration & custom formalities on both side of the frontier Nepal / Tibet at Rasuwagadhi, continue drive further to Kerung county with first overnight stop in Tibet accommodation at local guest-house. At Kerung afternoon with time to relax and enjoy views of Ganesh and Langtang Himal that borders Nepal and Tibet. Kerung is also a famous religious and historical place, home of 11th Centaury great saint and Guru Milarepa known for his tantric wisdom as well a poet and folk singer, his song are still remembered by local herdsman and villagers.