Exotic Cultural Bhutan Tours – 8 days Trip
• Group Size: 2+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: Leisure to moderate
• Trip Type: Popular
• Activities: Cultural Sightseeing Tour
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Country of Tour: Bhutan
Exotic cultural Bhutan tours starts from Paro airport then we drive to Thimphu , visit food and clothes market, hike to Cheri Monastery, Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong. journey continue to Gangtey Enroute stop at Dochula and brief stop at Wangdiphodrang town. Visit Gangtey Monastery and enjoy the sight of rare and endangered Black Necked Cranes in the valley. return back to Punakha further admiring endangered Black Necked Cranes in one of their few natural habitats of the world. visit courtyard of Punakha Dzong.
at the end of Exotic cultural Bhutan tours, hike to magnificent Taktsang Monastery. Return to the road head and drive to the valley to visit village and traditional Bhutanese farm houses.
• Cultural Sightseeing Tour to Tiger’s Nest Monastery ( Takshang Monastery )
• Explore Punakha, Thimpu and Paro valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Bhutan Paro
Day 02: drive to Thimphu (B/L/D) Today you drive to Thimpu which takes about 7 hrs. If Time permits visit Weekend Market: The colorful weekend market of Thimphu is held from Friday-Sunday. Residents of Thimphu and country sides come to shop for food and clothes. It provides great photography scene.
Day 03: Thimphu (B/L/D) In the morning hike to Cheri Monastery and in the afternoon sightseeing of Thimphu which includes the following; Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong. Overnight in Thimpu.
Day 04: Thimphu – Gangtey (Phobjikha) (B/L/D) After breakfast, drive to Gangtey. Enroute stop at Dochula and brief stop at Wangdiphodrang town. Visit Gangtey Monastery and enjoy the sight of rare and endangered Black Necked Cranes in the valley. Overnight at Gangtey.
Day 05: Gangtey – Punakha (B/L/D) Explore Phobjikha valley further admiring endangered Black Necked Cranes in one of their few natural habitats of the world. Later drive to Punakha in the courtyard of Punakha Dzong. Overnight at Punakha. punakha djong, bhutan tours
Day 06: Punakha – Paro (B/L/D) After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. Pass across Dochula (stop for tea) and stop for lunch at Thimphu and then proceed to Paro.Overnight in Paro.
Day 07: Paro (B/L/D) Today, you will trek to magnificent Taktsang Monastery. Return to the road head and drive to the valley to visit village and traditional Bhutanese farm houses.
Day 08: Paro – Kathmandu (B) Today we transfer you to the airport for flight to Kathmandu. Up on arrival in Kathmandu pick up by guide and transfer to hotel
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
• Accommodation on twin sharing.
• Full board while in Bhutan
• All transfers and sightseeing as on itinerary.
• English speaking local guides
• Bhutan visa processing including fees
• Sightseeing admission fees
• Service on domestic airfare bookings.
Cost does not Include
• Drinks, tip and other expenses of personal nature such as phone, laundry etc.
• Extra expenses or loss due to nature and unforeseen events beyond the control of our management.
• Travel Insurance
• International airfares and airport taxes.