Bhutan west to east journey takes you along the national highway from the western border to the eastern border of the country, with its beautiful mountain valleys. In this all-embracing cultural exploration of the Dragon Kingdom of Bhutan, we will explore Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Wangduephodrang and Gangtey in the west; Trongsa and Bumthang in central Bhutan; and Mongar and Trashigang in the east. During our Bhutan tour we will witness the spectacular events which take place in Mongar and Trashigang at the year-end Tshechu festivals. We will hike to the sacred Tiger’s Nest, visit the great stupa of Chorten Kora, and see the legendary and beloved cranes which find sanctuary in Bhutan every autumn. This intricate tapestry of Bhutan tourism adventures offers a richly nuanced experience of the last Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan west to east journey.
- Paro Rinphung Dzong, National Museum, Takstang Monastery, Drugyal Dzong in Paro
- Week-end market and archery competition, Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum, mini Zoo etc in Thimphu.
- Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang Dzongs
- Chimi Lakhang-the The Temple of Divine Madman
- Trongsa Dzong
- Wangdicholing Dzong, Kurjey & Tamshing Lhakhangs the Membertso Lake, Ura village
- Doksum village
- Sherubste College