Bhutan Nepal tours is very peaceful trip. Bhutan gets limited number of tourist so if want to explore where less tourist are moving around this is the best option. Bhutan visa is part of package so we take care it. flying to Bhutan is also another adventure over the Himalayas. there are limited number of flights which we take care in advance. tour will continue to Visit Kathmandu and Chitwan national park.
Bhutan Nepal Tours Attractions
• Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal.
• Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu / Punaka.Fly over Mt.
• Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal and Bhutan.
Fly Kathmandu to Paro Bhutan or from Bangkok to Paro or other Airports Flexible Itinerary of Bhutan Nepal tours
Bhutan and Nepal Tours starts from Paro and Ends in Kathmandu. thimpu memorial chorten monastery, tours nepal and bhutan
Day 01| Fly from Bangkok or kathmandu to Paro Bhutan – Drive to Thimphu (1 hr.) Transfer to Thimphu by car. One can wander on your own to stroll Thimphu streets or relax in your hotel in the evening. Overnight: Thimphu | Altitude: 2300m
Day 02| Thimphu Sightseeing tour
Morning visit the weekend market (Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday), Hand made paper Mill, School of Arts and crafts where students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan, Lunch in town. Drive pass by Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. Visit Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley, Enclosure where national animal, Takin are kept and Zilukha Nunnery. Overnight: Thimphu
Day 03| Thimphu – Punakha tour(2 ½ hrs.)
Drive through Dochula pass, the second highest road pass in your trip at 3010m. When the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular view of the highest mountains of Bhutan at a sight that stretches almost 180 degrees. After a short tea break continue to sub tropical Punakha. Afternoon visit the Souvenir Making Center and the Punakha Dzong (fortress) which houses the most elaborated temple in the country. Overnight: Punakha | Altitude: 1350m Tiger’s Nest (Taktsang Monastery), bhutan tours
Day 04| Punakha – Phobjikha tours (2 ½ hrs.)
Check out of the hotel & visit Chimi Lhakhang on foot, the temple of fertility associated with religious art of phallus. En route visit Wangdi town and continue to Phobjikha over the highest road pass on your trip at 3140m.Visit Gangtey Gompa, the largest and the only monastery of the Nyingmapa sect in western Bhutan.Evening relax in your hotel or take a stroll. Overnight: Phobjikha | Altiude: 2900m
Day 05| Phobjikha – Paro tours (6 hrs.)
Start early retracing the drive to Paro. In Paro visit the National Museum, the first of its kind which has a collection from natural history to religious paintings. Visit 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress) on foot and continue walking through the oldest wooden bridge still in use. Evening stroll old Paro town and peep into some local handicrafts stores. One can also venture to try local restaurant for dinner. Overnight: Paro | Altitude: 2200m
Day 06| Paro Sightseeing tour
Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one from the 2 oldest temple in the country, historic Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) and hike to Tiger’s Nest (Taktsang Monastery), the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff over looking the Paro Valley. Evening at leisure—Overnight: Paro
Day 07| Flight paro to Kathmandu
Transfer to airport for flight to kathmandu, guide will welcome and transfer to hotel
Day 08: Tours in Kathmandu
Explore UNESCO world sites in kathmandu from 5 th century BC , 4th century AD, local market and many more
Day 09: Kathmandu tour (B)
You will explore the Kathmandu valley Including pashupatinath temple the holistic Hindu temple, Boudhanath Stupa The Gaint Stupa in the world And Bhaktapur city a city of wood carving today you will visit the painting school of Kathmandu.
Day 10: Drive to Chitwan Chitwan National Park (B/L/D) 190km 5/6 hrs.
After breakfast, take 4/5 hrs to Chitwan National Park, about 160 km south-west in Terai belt. We check in our resort and after lunch, we visit the village of Tharu tribal people whose lifestyle remains unchanged over 100 years. We also visit the Park Information Center and in the evening, enjoy Sunset View from the riverside. Possibly, there will be slideshow presentation on wildlife or cultural performance by Tharu tribes.
Day 11: Jungle Safari Rides in Chitwan National Park (B/L/D)
After an early breakfast we will go for river tour on a traditional dug out canoe. We will get chance to spot the various aquatic life including Gharial crocodiles. The canoe trip lasts half an hour to 40 minutes and you will be picked up by jeep or experience the primitive transport-the oxen cart ride back to the resort. After lunch, we will take elephant back safari and explore the dense forest of the National Park. The commonly sighted animals are one horned Asian Rhino, sloth Beer, Wild boar, Leopard, deer etc. Although the national park is home to more than 100 Royal Bengal Tigers, tiger sighting is very rare as its nocturnal animal.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu (B)
Today we drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Kathmandu to Next Destination or your home. Final Departure
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use. Cost Includes
• Full board meal in Bhutan
• Full board in Chitwan National park
• English speaking local guides in Nepal and Bhutan
• All ground transfers and sightseeing by Private Car in Bhutan and Nepal
• A grade hotel in Chitwan and Bhutan
• Daily breakfast in the hotel in Nepal
• Sightseeing admission fees.
• Bhutan visa, Bhutan Permit
Cost does not Include
• Meals other than indicated.
• Nepal Visa $25 each.
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Nagarkot , kathmandu and during driving
• Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight delay, cancellation, trip interruption due to inclement weather, civil unrest etc.
• Emergency medical transportation.
• Travel insurance.
• International air fares.(International fares are quoted separately)
Visa and Permit
• Passport should be valid for 6 months more at the time of travel.
• Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photo graphs by scan
• Nepal visa is available at the airport. You need USD 25 cash and one photograph for Nepal visa 15 days multiple entry. for 30 days need USD 40 per person
• Bangkok-Paro flight Operates Daily ( Check the flight time in This link Druk Air Flight Schedule)
• Paro to Kathmandu Direct flight operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Saturday