Golden triangle Khajuraho Varanasi tour gives an opportunity to explore Mughal rule in India. Delhi the capital city with modern and cultural places. The Taj Mahal, the greatest symbol of love. The Jaipur the Pink City is famous for its magnificent forts and palaces with medieval cities Orchha & Khajuraho & the Oldest living city Varanasi.
Highlights of Golden triangle Khajuraho Varanasi tour
- Excursion to Amer Fort and enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort : Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar’s army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century.
- Then continue sightseeing of Jaipur Pink City , visit and shop at textile industry then visit City Palace of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)Built by Raja Jai Singh.
- Visit Bharat Mata Temple, which is dedicated to ‘Mother India’ and instead contains a relief of a map of India.
- One of the most interesting facts of the temple is that it is open to people of all creeds. And in the evening,
- Agra is famous for one of the Seven Wonders of the World, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife MumtazMahal.