Lhasa Everest Tour Facts – 7 days Trip
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: Moderate
• Trip Type: Popular
• Activities: Cultural touring, 4WD adventure, optional hikes
• Highest Altitude: 5,045m ( 16,548ft) at Karo La
• Country of Tour: Tibet (China)
• Start & End Destination:: Lhasa, (Tibet)
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
Lhasa Everest kailash tour, This is an extraordinary journey in northern Tibet and Qiantang Kailash in western Tibet. Northern Tibet Qiangtang is an uninhabited area is a paradise for wild animals and birds, such as the Tibetan antelope, black-necked crane, etc. Lake area of northern Tibet is one of the most beautiful in China, mainly salt water, the color of the lake is changing. In it is preserved the origin of primitive religion – the Good, the religious custom here, different from other parts of Tibet. We pray Dangra Tso, the sacred lake of the Bon religion. We cross the northern Tibet Qiangtang 4WD and arrive at Shiquanhe and turn south along the Xinjiang-Tibet highway to Tsada to visit the remains of the Guge Kingdom, then we go to Kailash (6,714 m) that the “center of the world” of Hinduism and Buddhism. We cross the 5,600 m high Doelma La (La = Pass), decorated with floating prayer flags and mani stones, we will make a three-day trek around the snow dome crowning the mountain, on the pilgrimage route. After the hike, we visit Manasarovar – the holiest lake in Tibet.
Highlights of lhasa everest kailash tour
• Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
• Spectacular views of Himalayas and Tibetan plateau from Kamba La ( 15,700ft) and Karo La passes ( 16,500 ft).
• Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
• Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
• Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
• Barren landscapes.
• Friendly Tibetan people
Day 01: Flight to Lhasa (11, 800ft) the capital city of Tibet . Take rest for acclimatization. In the evening, you are invited by our representative for welcome dinner with Tibetan cultural performance.
Day 02-03: In Lhasa, visiting Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulinghkha Palaces ,Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Jorkhang temple, Traditional Tibetan Hospital , Barkhor street etc .
Day 04: To Gyantse, via Yamdrok Tso and driving over two high passes, Kamba La (15,700 ft) and Karo La (16,500ft), en route sightseeing of Drolma Lakhang Monastery and Samding Monastery in the shores of Yamdrok Tso Lake .
Day 05: To Shigatse Visit the highlights of Gyantse such as Pelkor Chode Monastery and Kumbum Stupa and in the afternoon drive to Shigatse-the second largest city of Tibet after Lhasa . After refreshment, visit Tashilunbo Monastery -the principal seat of Panchen Lama.
Day 06: Return to Lhasa via New Road, following the Yarlungdzangbo River and visiting Y undrungling Monastery in Tradruk.
Day 07: Departure Transfer to Gongar airport for your flight to onward destination
Trip Cost Includes
• Accommodation on twin sharing
• Daily Breakfast
• All transfers and sightseeing by a private air conditioned car or coach
• Sightseeing admission fees
• English speaking Tour Guide
• Tibet Travel Permit
Trip Cost Does Not Include
• International and internal air fare
• Airport Taxes
• Chinese visa fee
• Lunch and dinner except as indicated.
• Travel & Health Insurance.
• All extra expenses caused due to nature or unforeseen events. Excess baggage charges
• Optional tipping to local staffs, hotels etc.
• Items of a personal nature (sodas, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone etc.
Dates and Prices
Start and End dates – Flexible Tour Cost: For best and reasonable cost, contact us