Lhasa Everest kailash tour, This is an extraordinary journey in northern Tibet and Qiantang Kailash in western Tibet. Northern Tibet Qiangtang is an uninhabited area is a paradise for wild animals and birds, such as the Tibetan antelope, black-necked crane, etc. Lake area of northern Tibet is one of the most beautiful in China, mainly salt water, the color of the lake is changing. In it is preserved the origin of primitive religion – the Good, the religious custom here, different from other parts of Tibet. We pray Dangra Tso, the sacred lake of the Bon religion. We cross the northern Tibet Qiangtang 4WD and arrive at Shiquanhe and turn south along the Xinjiang-Tibet highway to Tsada to visit the remains of the Guge Kingdom, then we go to Kailash (6,714 m) that the “center of the world” of Hinduism and Buddhism. We cross the 5,600 m high Doelma La (La = Pass), decorated with floating prayer flags and mani stones, we will make a three-day trek around the snow dome crowning the mountain, on the pilgrimage route. After the hike, we visit Manasarovar – the holiest lake in Tibet.
Highlights of lhasa everest kailash tour
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Spectacular views of Himalayas and Tibetan plateau from Kamba La ( 15,700ft) and Karo La passes ( 16,500 ft).
- Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
- Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
- Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
- Barren landscapes.
- Friendly Tibetan people
feel free to call us or e-mail about Lhasa Everest kailash tour, this trip can be done any time of the year.