Lhasa Namtso lake tour is most popular trip. it starts with the flight to Lhasa airport. visiting Potala Palace-probably the principal target of most of the visitors, Sera Monastery-the last of the three Yellow Sect monasteries to be built in Lhasa and the tour concludes in Norbulinka- the summer palace of the Dalai Lama. visit Drepung Monastery-the largest, richest and the most powerful of the three major Yellow Sect monasteries of Tibet, the ancient Jorkhang Temple in the old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa and the Barkhor Street that forms the pilgrim circuit around the Jorkhang Temple. Lhasa Namtso lake tour continue to Namtso Lake-the heavenly lake of Tibet. Enjoy the views of Nyechen Tanghla Mountain ranges and Changthang grasslands. Visit the cave hermitages and take some walks along the lakeshores and in the late morning, return to Lhasa visa Yangpachen Hotspring and visiting Tsurpu Monastery.
Attractions of Lhasa Namtso lake tour
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces.
- Drepung once the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries.
- Sera-one of the largest but the last Gelung monasteries built in Lhasa.
- Ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Namsto Lake-a holy Lake which is the second largest salt water Lake in whole China.
- Tsurpu Monastery-the principal seat of Karmapa Lama-the head of Kagyu Sect of
- Tibetan Buddhism.