Lhasa Shigatse Exploration Trip Facts – 7 days Trip
• Tour Cost: USD 1400
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: Moderate
• Trip Type: Popular
• Highest Altitude: 5,045m ( 16,548ft) at Karo La
• Activities: Cultural touring, 4WD adventure, optional hikes
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Start & End Destination: Lhasa, (Tibet)
• Country of Tour: Tibet (China)
Lhasa shigatse exploration an adventure of lifetime in Himalaya. trip start with the flight to to Lhasa (11, 800ft) the capital city of Tibet . visiting Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulinghkha Palaces , Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Jorkhang temple, Traditional Tibetan Hospital , Barkhor street will be major highlights. then we continue to Gyantse, via Yamdrok Tso and driving over two high passes, Kamba La (15,700 ft) and Karo La (16,500ft), en route sightseeing of Drolma Lakhang Monastery and Samding Monastery in the shores of Yamdrok Tso Lake . further we explote the highlights of Gyantse such as Pelkor Chode Monastery and Kumbum Stupa . last part of the trip is Shigatse-the second largest city of Tibet after Lhasa, visit Tashilunbo Monastery the principal seat of Panchen Lama.
How to get Tibet ?
Tibet Trip is all organized it is few months preparation. first need to arrange visa. we can fly to Tibet either from Kathamdnu Nepal or From major Chinese cities.
• Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
• Spectacular views of Himalayas and Tibetan plateau from Kamba La ( 15,700ft) and Karo La passes ( 16,500 ft).
• Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
• Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
• Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
• Barren landscapes.
• Friendly Tibetan people
Day 01: Flight to Lhasa (11, 800ft) the capital city of Tibet . Take rest for acclimatization. In the evening, you are invited by our representative for welcome dinner with Tibetan cultural performance.
Day 02-03: In Lhasa, visiting Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulinghkha Palaces , Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Jorkhang temple, Traditional Tibetan Hospital , Barkhor street etc .
Day 04: To Gyantse, via Yamdrok Tso and driving over two high passes, Kamba La (15,700 ft) and Karo La (16,500ft), en route sightseeing of Drolma Lakhang Monastery and Samding Monastery in the shores of Yamdrok Tso Lake .
Day 05: To Shigatse Visit the highlights of Gyantse such as Pelkor Chode Monastery and Kumbum Stupa and in the afternoon drive to Shigatse-the second largest city of Tibet after Lhasa . After refreshment, visit Tashilunbo Monastery -the principal seat of Panchen Lama.
Day 06: Return to Lhasa via New Road, following the Yarlungdzangbo River and visiting Y undrungling Monastery in Tradruk.
Day 07: Departure Transfer to Gongar airport for your flight to onward destination
Trip Cost Includes
• Accommodation on twin sharing
• Daily Breakfast
• All transfers and sightseeing by a private air conditioned car or coach
• Sightseeing admission fees
• English speaking Tour Guide
• Tibet Travel Permit
Trip Cost Does Not Include
• International and internal air fare
• Airport Taxes
• Chinese visa fee
• Lunch and dinner except as indicated.
• Travel & Health Insurance.
• All extra expenses caused due to nature or unforeseen events. Excess baggage charges
• Optional tipping to local staffs, hotels etc.
• Items of a personal nature (sodas, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone etc.Book this tripTell a Friendask an expert
Dates and Prices
Start and End dates – Flexible Tour Cost: For best and reasonable cost, contact us