Lhasa shigatse exploration an adventure of lifetime in Himalaya. trip start with the flight to to Lhasa (11, 800ft) the capital city of Tibet . visiting Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulinghkha Palaces , Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Jorkhang temple, Traditional Tibetan Hospital , Barkhor street will be major highlights. then we continue to Gyantse, via Yamdrok Tso and driving over two high passes, Kamba La (15,700 ft) and Karo La (16,500ft), en route sightseeing of Drolma Lakhang Monastery and Samding Monastery in the shores of Yamdrok Tso Lake .
Further we explore the highlights of Gyantse such as Pelkor Chode Monastery and Kumbum Stupa . Last part of the trip is Shigatse-the second largest city of Tibet after Lhasa, visit Tashilunbo Monastery the principal seat of Panchen Lama.
How to get Tibet ?
Tibet Trip is all organized it is few months preparation. first need to arrange visa. we can fly to Tibet either from Kathamdnu Nepal or From major Chinese cities.
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces, Drepung -the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries, Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Spectacular views of Himalayas and Tibetan plateau from Kamba La ( 15,700ft) and Karo La passes ( 16,500 ft).
- Yamdrok Tso-the turquoise green water lake.
- Kumbum Stupa and Pelkore Chode Monastery in Gyantse.
- Shalu Monastery and Tashilunbo Monastery at Shigatse.
- Barren landscapes.
- Friendly Tibetan people