Trip Facts – 8 days Trip
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: moderate to fairly challenging
• Trip Type: Popular
• Activities: Cultural Touring, Walking tours and hikes
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Destinations: Thimpu, Punakha, Paro
Magical Bhutan tours offer highlight of hidden Kingdom of Himalayas. after arriving paro drive to to Thimpu along the highway will have many stops for photos of temples, houses, people, animals and birds. hike to Cheri Monastery and sightseeing of Thimphu which includes the following; Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong.
Visit Gangtey Monastery and enjoy the sight of rare and endangered Black Necked Cranes in the valley, Explore Phobjikha valley further admiring endangered Black Necked Cranes in one of their few natural habitats of the world. drive to Punakha in the courtyard of Punakha Dzong. at the end trek to magnificent Taktsang Monastery.
Attractions of Magical Bhutan tours
• Paro Rinphung Dzong
• National Museum
• Takstang Monastery
• Drugyal Dzong
• Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang Dzongs
• Chimi Lakhang-the The Temple of Divine Madman
• Bumthang Valleys
• Trongsa Dzong
• Week-end market and archery competition of Thimpu
• Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum, mini Zoo etc in Thimphu.
Day 01: Arrival in Bhutan Paro
Day 02: drive to Thimphu (B/L/D)
Today you drive to Thimpu which takes about 7 hrs. If Time permits visit Weekend Market: The colorful weekend market of Thimphu is held from Friday-Sunday. Residents of Thimphu and country sides come to shop for food and clothes. It provides great photography scene.
Day 03: Thimphu (B/L/D)
In the morning hike to Cheri Monastery and in the afternoon sightseeing of Thimphu which includes the following; Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong. Overnight in Thimpu.
Day 04: Thimphu – Gangtey (Phobjikha) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive to Gangtey. Enroute stop at Dochula and brief stop at Wangdiphodrang town. Visit Gangtey Monastery and enjoy the sight of rare and endangered Black Necked Cranes in the valley. Overnight at Gangtey.
Day 05: Gangtey – Punakha (B/L/D)
Explore Phobjikha valley further admiring endangered Black Necked Cranes in one of their few natural habitats of the world. Later drive to Punakha in the courtyard of Punakha Dzong. Overnight at Punakha. punakha djong, bhutan tours
Day 06: Punakha – Paro (B/L/D)
After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. Pass across Dochula (stop for tea) and stop for lunch at Thimphu and then proceed to Paro.Overnight in Paro.
Day 07: Paro (B/L/D)
Today, you will trek to magnificent Taktsang Monastery. Return to the road head and drive to the valley to visit village and traditional Bhutanese farm houses.
Day 08: Paro- Kathmandu (B)
Today we transfer you to the airport for flight to Kathmandu. Up on arrival in Kathmandu pick up by guide and transfer to hotel
• Accommodation on twin sharing.
• Full board while in Bhutan
• All transfers and sightseeing as on itinerary.
• English speaking local guides
• Bhutan visa processing including fees
• Sightseeing admission fees
• Service on domestic airfare bookings.
Cost does not Include
• Drinks, tip and other expenses of personal nature such as phone, laundry etc.
• Extra expenses or loss due to nature and unforeseen events beyond the control of our management.
• Travel Insurance
• International airfares and airport taxes.
Visa and Permit
• Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photograph by scan
• Bangkok-Paro flight Operates Daily (Check the flight time in This link Druk Air Flight Schedule )
• Paro to Kathmandu Direct flight operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday and Saturday