Magical Bhutan tours offer highlight of hidden Kingdom of Himalayas. after arriving paro drive to to Thimpu along the highway will have many stops for photos of temples, houses, people, animals and birds. hike to Cheri Monastery and sightseeing of Thimphu which includes the following; Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong.
Visit Gangtey Monastery and enjoy the sight of rare and endangered Black Necked Cranes in the valley, Explore Phobjikha valley further admiring endangered Black Necked Cranes in one of their few natural habitats of the world. drive to Punakha in the courtyard of Punakha Dzong. at the end trek to magnificent Taktsang Monastery.
Attractions of Magical Bhutan tours
- Paro Rinphung Dzong
- National Museum
- Takstang Monastery
- Drugyal Dzong
- Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang Dzongs
- Chimi Lakhang-the The Temple of Divine Madman
- Bumthang Valleys
- Trongsa Dzong
- Week-end market and archery competition of Thimpu
- Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum, mini Zoo etc in Thimphu.
hike to Cheri Monastery and in the afternoon sightseeing of Thimphu which includes the following; Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts, Traditional paper factory and Tashicho Dzong.
Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photograph by scan Flight Notes
- Bangkok-Paro flight Operates Daily (Check the flight time in This link Druk Air Flight Schedule )
- Paro to Kathmandu Direct flight operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday and Saturday