Everest Mountain flight by plane is an effortless and convenient short trip that will take you closer to the Himalayas and the best part is getting a chance to explore the world’s highest peak; Mount Everest. For travellers failing to manage time, or searching for a comforting trip to the Himalayas, this is the best chance to have a face to face interplay with the splendid Everest. This one-hour flight in the middle of enormous mountain ranges will give you chills. This trip will give you a thrilling sight of Everest (8,848m), Dorje Lakpa (6,966m), Gauri Shankar (7,134m), Shisa Pangma (8,013m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Numbur (6956 m), Choba Bhamre (5,933m), Nuptse (7855m), Menlungtse (7,023m), Gyachungkang (7952m), Pumori (7,161m), and Karyolung (6511m).
Not only these peaks, but you will also have a plus point to witness an outstanding Himalayan Glacier range of Khumbu region known as the Gokyo Lakes. The flight that will give you this thrilling hour will take off from Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu. This most exclusive roams are offered by Buddha Airlines, Yeti Airlines, Shree Airlines, and Simrik Airlines. Usually, the weather in the Himalayas is not predictable so the flight needs to be planned out very carefully. In case of unsatisfactory weather or unexpected and sudden changes, there will be an option of either refunding or rescheduling the flight for some other day. The cost incurred is worth as it only takes around an hour to give you one of the world’s finest scenery of glistening peaks, breathtaking landscapes with a splashing colour of green forests all around Mt. Everest.
For people having a tough time visiting the spot because of the various reasons, Everest Mountain Flight by plane can be a solution for all of your problems. This flight ensures a picture that will get stuck in your mind forever. This flight around the highest peak on the Earth will just be an indescribable and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Take a chance and try it! We, at Himalaya Holiday Service, have been accompanying tourists around the nation for over a decade now. We have well-trained staffs and guide who provide the very best services. Enjoy your time in the mystical land of Nepal Everest Mountain Flight by plane.
- Get a chance to have a face to face interplay with the splendid Mt. Everest; the highest peak in the world.
- Enjoy every minute of this eye-catchy and appealing scenario for an hour straight.
- Get a thrilling sight of Everest, Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar, Shisa Pangma, Cho Oyu, Numbur, Choba Bhamre, Nuptse, Menlungtse, Gyachungkang, Pumori, and Karyolung.
- Explore a spectacular and picture-perfect view of natural floras and faunas.
- Witness an outstanding Himalayan Glacier range of Khumbu region known as the Gokyo Lake.
- The flight takes off from Tribhuvan International Airport early in the morning before the clouds form. This ensures great views of the Himalayan landscape.
- Maps are available to you in the flight. You can identify the various important peaks. Also, the air hostess will be present at all times. So, you can ask any questions.
- For travellers who want to take a mountain flight to the extreme, there are other options to charter helicopters and fly to view the glorious Mt. Everest and other spectacular scenes.
- Buddha and Yeti airlines operate Everest Mountain flight during appropriate seasons. These airlines have safe aviation history.
- The flight cost and schedule can change depending upon the season and weather conditions.
- The pick-up and drop off will be facilitated at Kathmandu’s domestic airport.
- Feel free to ask fellow passengers or airhostesses to take your picture.
- There is no age restriction for this mountain flight. Children as well as old age people can fully enjoy this flight.
Mountain flight price by yeti airlines is USD 185 per person
Mt. Everest Experience flight price by Buddha air is USD 180 per person.
Mount Everest flights from Kathmandu cost USD 170 per person in a group, this is a special discounted cost for group flight over the Himalayas.
Everest tour from Kathmandu is 40 minutes to one hour in good weather for Himalaya flight.
Best time for Everest flight is in the early morning, we have flights on a daily basis. Morning flight over the Himalayas is usually best if bad weather we cancel the flight ad refund.
Everest flight airlines are Buddha air, yeti airline, Shree airline, but they do not fly over Everest, they do parallel flight from a distance.
Optional Extension to Bhutan Tour