Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Burma Tours offers great exploration opportunists of Oriental civilization. In Kathmandu, Thimphu and Yangon, you can trace the cultural and artistic development through the ages. The Pagodas and stupas displays an ancient understanding of engineering and an appreciation for the aesthetics of architecture. Kathmandu reveals the giant leaps of the medieval designs. Bhutan’s and Burma’s work proves there’s no limit to artistic creativity.
Nepal visa is available on arrival. Bhutan visa we will arrange in advance. Myanmar visa need to apply in advance in this link. To transit in Bangkok visa is available on arrival.
Attractions of Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Burma Tours
- Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimphu and Wangdu / Punakha
- Taj Mahal, “the epitome of love”, is “a monument of immeasurable beauty”. The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words.
- Myanmar tour of Kyaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha Image, Aung San museum, Yangon harbor, and Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar.
- Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc.
- Explore exotic Kathmandu valley, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaars