Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Burma Tours offers great exploration opportunists of Oriental civilization. In Kathmandu, Thimphu and Yangon, you can trace the cultural and artistic development through the ages. The Pagodas and stupas displays an ancient understanding of engineering and an appreciation for the aesthetics of architecture. Kathmandu reveals the giant leaps of the medieval designs. Bhutan’s and Burma’s work proves there’s no limit to artistic creativity.
Nepal visa is available on arrival. Bhutan visa we will arrange in advance. Myanmar visa need to apply in advance in this link . To transit in Bangkok visa is available on arrival.
Trip Facts – 19 days Trip
• Tour Cost: ask to our expert
• Group Size: 2+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: Moderate vehicle based touring involving some gentle walking and one optional day-hike to Takshang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in Bhutan
• Activities: Cultural Touring, Walking tours and hikes
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Route:: Thimphu (Bhutan), Nepal (Kathmandu), Myanmar (Burma)
Attractions of Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Burma Tours
• Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimphu and Wangdu / Punakha
• Taj Mahal, “the epitome of love”, is “a monument of immeasurable beauty”. The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words.
• Myanmar tour of Kyaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha Image, Aung San museum, Yangon harbor, and Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar.
• Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc.
• Explore exotic Kathmandu valley, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaars
Flexible Itinerary of Kathmandu Cultural Tour with himalayan views | Paro & Thimphu Festival Tours | Yagon, Bagan & Inle Lake Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Meet and greet at airport and welcomed by our Staff / guide and transfer to hotel. Your free time and overnight is at hotel. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing – Pashupatinath, Bouddhanth, Swoyambhunath & Kathmandu Durbar Square
In the morning normal Everest flight or Helicopter flight to Everest base camp ( Optional ) Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu Shrines in the world. Chronicles indicates the existence of the shrine prior to 400 AD. The shrine lies on the bank of sacred Bagamti River which is venerated by Hindus as holy as Ganges in India. Bodhanath Stupa is the biggest Stupa of this kind in the world. This is also UNESCO enlisted World Heritage Site. Kathmandu Durbar square is a complex of palace, courtyards and temples built between 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of medieval Malla Kings of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath Stupa overlooks the valley from a height of 75 m from the average level of Kathmandu and is one of the holiest Buddhist shrines in Nepal. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03 Kathmandu -Chitwan
After breakfast, you will drive to Chitwan National Park. You will drive along the mountainous road, winding, snaking and switching back. You will pass by villages, farmlands and terraces of hills before arriving Chitwan. OR 25 minutes flight from Kahtmandu to Chitwan.
Chitwan lies in the southern Terai belt of Nepal, 160 km from Kathmandu. Royal Chitwan National Park is Asia’s one of the most famous games parks. After having lunch, you will go for short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people, most probably with a Tharu guide. In the evening, there will be slides shows or cultural dance presentation. Overnight hotel in Chitwan.
Day 04: Chitwan National Park
Today you will be kept busy in jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc. Overnight in bungalows or camps. Overnight hotel in Chitwan.
Day 05: Chitwan- Pokhara
After a drive of about 5 hours, you will arrivePokhara, the second most popular tourist destination in Nepal. This is the center of adventure. An enchanting city, nestled in a tranquil glacier-rock valley at an altitude of 827m has a lot to offer to visitors-caves, lakes, gorges and viewpoints. The spectacular panorama of Annapurna range forms its backdrop. Overnight hotel in Pokhara.
Day 06: Pokhara Tour You will take a full day sightseeing tours in Pokhara valley. That includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well. Overnight hotel in Pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara- Kathmandu
Today, you will drive back to Kathmandu and take a free afternoon for preparation to the journeys to Bhutan. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu OR 25 minutes flight from Pokhara to Kahtmandu punakha jong, bhutan tour
Day 08: Fly to Bhutan and drive to Thimpu (B/D) KB
Transfer to Kathmandu international airport for 1:15 minutes flight to Paro airport, Thimpu. Our Bhutanese guide will welcome you and transfer to the hotel. Depending on the arrival time, we can do some guided tour today or have rest and start tomorrow early in the morning. Overnight in Thimpu
Day 09: Thimpu sightseeing tour (B/L/D)
During Thimpu tour we explore National Library, Heritage Museum, Third King’s Memorial Stupa, homemade paper factory, art school, wood carving, biggest statue of Buddha, Takin’s zoo, traditional medicine institute and so on. Overnight in Thimpu
Day 10: Thimphu to Punakha excursion- back to Thimpu (150 kilometers.) 7 hrs (B/L/D)
Afrer early morning breakfast, drive to famous Dochula Pass (3102 meters) where we get opportunity to enjoy the view of Himalayan range. Walk around 108 stupas and take some time for awesome pictures. Drive to Punakha Zong and if time permits, visit fertility temple through rice field terraces. Return to Thimpu for overnight stay.
Day 11: Thimphu to Paro (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive back to Paro and Hike to Taktshang known asTiger’s Nest. Taktsang Monastery aka Tiger’s Nest (Tiger Lair) is the holiest monument for Mahayana Buddhists. It lies in the steep hill side in the valley of Paro. It was originally constructed in 1692 around the Taktsang cave where Guru Padmasambhava is beleived to have meditated for three years, three months, three weeks, three days and three hours in the 8th century. Guru Padmasambhava is credited with introducing Buddhism to Bhutan and Tibet. Overnight in Paro
Day 12: Fly to Myanmar (Burma) via Bangkok (B) –
Arrival in Yangon Meet and greet at airport and welcomed by our Experienced English or language Speaking Guide and transfer to hotel. Your free time and overnight is at hotel. Amazing Pagodas in Bagan, Myanmar
Day 13: Yangon
After your breakfast at your hotel, visit in Yangon. Tour highlights include Sule Pagoda and its environs, Botahtaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Kyi Pagoda and in the evening, visit the glorious Shwe Dagon Pagoda. Drive back and overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Yangon – Bagan
After your breakfast at your hotel, transfer to airport for your flight to Bagan. Upon your arrival, you can visit Nyaung U Market, Shwe Zigon Pagoda, Kyansittha Umin, Gu Byauk Kyi Temple, Htilominlo Temple and Ananda Temple. You will enjoy the sunset on one of the terrace of famous Pagoda in Bagan. Drive back and overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Bagan
After your breakfast at your hotel, you can visit south-eastern part of Bagan. Tour highlights include Dhammayazika Pagoda, Layhmyetna Temple, Tayokepyay Temple, Nandamanya Temple and Phayathonezou Temple. You can also see the daily life of the villagers in Minnanthu Village. After that, you can visit the lacquareware workshop. In the afternoon, transfer to jetty to take boat to visit Kyaukku U Min and return back to jetty by boat and you can enjoy sunset on the boat. Drive back and overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Bagan-Heho-Inle Lake
After your breakfast at your hotel, transfer to airport for your flight to Heho to visit Inle. Transfer to your hotel and you can visit around in the Inle Lake by boat; Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda, the floating Market and floating islands, Myanmar Handicraft workshops and jumping cat Monastery. Return back and overnight at hotel. Inle Lake, Floating Garden in Burma
Day 17: Inle Lake
After your breakfast at your hotel, visit Indein Pagodas. In the afternoon, you can visit some villages to see the floating houses and their live. Return back and overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Inle Lake-Heho-Yangon
Return back to Yangon. Leisure time at Yangon.
Day 19: Final Departure from Yangon, Myanmar
We would like to thank you for providing an opportunity to operate your tour in Nepal, Bhutan & Myanmar. Have safe journey.
Land cost will be charged in USD Per Person and it covers the services mentioned below, for price please Ask Us Now, and please mention the standard of hotel which you want to use.
• Hotels in double sharing in listed Hotels in Myanmar, Bhutan & Nepal
• Breakfast in Myanmar & Nepal and full meals in Bhutan
• Land transportation Car in Myanmar, Bhutan and Nepal
• English speaking local guides
• Monuments’ entrance costs
• Bhutan travel permit, Bhutan single entry visa
Cost does not Include
• Meals other than indicated.
• Nepal Visa $25 each.
• Alcohol, internet, telephone tips to guide and drivers
• All Lunches and dinners except Bhutan.
• Extra cost created by weather disturbances, political unrest, flight cancellation
• Rescue evacuation
• Medical insurance
• Airport Tax
• Flight tickets from Home
• Cost of the internal flights are calculated extra
Visa and Permit
• Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photo graphs by scan
• Myammar (Burma) Visa, fill online form or on arrival visa for some countries, see https://www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm/
• Nepal visa is available at the airport. You need USD 25 cash and one photograph for Nepal visa 15 days multiple entry. for 30 days need USD 40 per person