Nepal Darjeeling Gangtok Sikkim Bhutan tours is an adventure of Himalayas starting in Kathmandu Nepal and ending in Bhutan. in Kathmandu we explore 12th century old palace and Temples. visit stupas in swyambhunath, make circulation at Bouddhanath stupa.
Sunrises trip in Darjeeling’s Tiger hill or joy rail ride in the old town of will be memorable moment of this trip. further more 6 hours hike to Tiger nest monastery is major dream for those who are visiting Bhutan. Taste local foods like Dal Bhat, Momo, samosa. also try local drinks called Raksi. attend cultural show for special dinner programs. attend local festivals.
Attractions Nepal Darjeeling Gangtok Sikkim Bhutan tours
- Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal
- Fly over Mt. Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal and Bhutan
- Taj Mahal, is “a monument of immeasurable beauty”. The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words.
- Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu / Punaka
- Route 01China/Beijing – Tibet – Nepal – Bhutan – Bangkok or Delhi or Singapore
- Route 02Nepal – Tibet – Paro Bhutan – Kathmandu/ Nepal
- Route 03Bangkok – Paro /Bhutan- Kathmandu/Nepal – Lhasa- Beijing/ or Chengdu or any part of china