Nepal tour package best itinerary
‘cultural and scenic sightseeing tour around world heritage sites with jungle safari’
- Cultural and scenic tour around Kathmandu valley and beyond within best parts of Nepal
- Grand scenery on overland drive of interesting rural farm life with views of snow capped peaks
- Tour of World Heritage Sites around Kathmandu-Patan, Bhaktapur cities and Lumbini
- Explore Buddhist culture and monasteries of great interest with age-old colorful custom
- Exciting wild-life safari at Asia’s best national park at Chitwan with scenic Pokhara
Nepal tour package best itinerary:
- Trekking Mode: On Hotels and Lodge on tour.
- Tour Grade: Leisure to Moderate
- Tour Region: Within Kathmandu valley and towards Nepal Mid West with Far South West
- Hours of Tours: From minimum 4 hrs to maximum of 6 hrs (on drives).
- People and Culture: Mostly Hindu and Buddhism religion enriched with age old culture, traditions and custom.
- Total Trip: 08 Nights & 09 Days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Season: Nearly all months of the year except monsoon wet months of July and August March to May wild flower in season bloom with clear morning but can get overcast during late afternoon times. October to January best times for clear views of mountains but can be very cold during morn and night times.
Nepal tour package best itinerary, where one can enjoy in our most fascinating holiday destinations around best scenic and historical places within Nepal, a country of great bio-diversity with landscapes that ranges from low sub-tropical to cooler alpine hills extending towards arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
Nepal Tour a great combination of exciting package which leads you to witness from ancient historical areas to religious temples and monasteries of great significant that impress you in our sightseeing tour around Kathmandu-Patan-Bhaktapur and beyond towards scenic Pokhara city, as far down south at Asia’s leading National Park in Chitwan with visit of Lord Buddha’s birth place at Lumbini.
Most of the travelers thinks that Nepal as country of massive Himalayan mountains, besides world highest peaks which Nepal captures 8th of worlds 14th tallest mountains like Mt. Everest and so on where Nepal is famous and renowned for its culture, age-old traditions and historical sites and monuments including deep green forest located south of Nepal.
Nepal Tour leads you to amazing places from modern metropolitan city to medieval period sites of great interest within a short frame of time.
All our Nepal Tour in the comfort of nice comfortable cars and coach with spacious seating accompanied by expert guides providing you full information and in-depth of the country of tour from culture, history, religions, age-old heritage and different traditional life of Nepalese to flora and fauna, where you will not be missed out of anything but gaining knowledge while traveling with us.
Nepal an exciting small country where Hindu and Buddhism the main religions blends perfectly in the harmony of Nepalese culture and custom with temples and monasteries close to each other that fascinates you in our exciting Nepal Tour.
Brief Nepal tour package best itinerary:
Day 01: In Kathmandu tour of Durbar Square-Syambhunath-Pashupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa.
Day 02: Tour of Patan and Bhaktapur cities around places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel by the Phewa lake side – 06 hrs journey.
Day 04: In Pokhara tour of Sarankot for sunrise views over mountains and places of interest.
Day 05: Drive to Chitwan National Park for wild-life safari with overnight in jungle lodge.
Day 06: Full day Jungle activities with elephant safari on the lookout for wild-life.
Day 07: Drive to Lumbini and transfer to hotel with time for short tour.
Day 08: Full day tour around Lumbini within Lord Buddha’s birth sites and holy areas.
Day 09: Transfer to Bhairawa Gautam Buddha airport for scenic flight back to Kathmandu.
Optional Trip Extension to Bhutan