In this Nepal Tours we will visit the three Nepalese cities, referred as the natural and cultural hub. The journey begins in Kathmandu, sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Bodhanth.
Journey continue to Chitwan Chitwan National Park, Asia’s one of the most famous games parks.will have short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people, with a Tharu guide. Enjoy cultural dance presentation and local foods. kept busy in jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing.
Nepal tours continue to Pokhara, the second most popular tourist destination in Nepal. This is the center of adventure. An enchanting city, nestled in a tranquil glacier-rock valley at an altitude of 827m has a lot to offer to visitors-caves, lakes, gorges and viewpoints. The spectacular panorama of Annapurna range forms its backdrop. includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.
- Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
- Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest
- Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
- Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc.
- Explore exotic Kathmandu, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaar
- Pokhara Tour includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.