Nepal village tours offer close proximity to local life. we will have a lot of opportunities to experience the real life of mountain people. We will learn local culture, history and how people are able to manage their life with small economy of mountain.
Our Nepal village tours start in Kathmandu with exploration of 12th century settlement, markets and archaeological sites. Then will continue to Pokhara and Sirubari village the main highlights of this trip. Siribari village is unique Gurung community and famous for great hospitality. If we hike for 2 hours from this village to the hill top one can see the major western Himalayan ranges including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu. Last part of this trip is Chitwan national park where we will explore tharu villages. On the way back to Kathmandu we have more opportunity to explore villages along the highway side.
- Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
- Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
- Explore exotic Kathmandu, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaar
- Pokhara Tour includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.
- An early morning Optional visit to Sarankot for beautiful sunrise view.
- Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including the elusive Bengal tiger!
A typical day in this trip: you can take one hour long mountain flight that brings you close to Mount Kailash and other highest mountains on earth. The flight departs from Kathmandu airport. Its small craft, 16 seater, American made beech crafts, D version. All passengers will get window seat. You will have awesome views of the snow capped mountains, and Everest Region. Advance booking is needed. Costs US$ 130 including airport transfer. Today, you will explore the ancient and medieval Hindu Temples , Buddhist Stupas and monasteries, palaces, monuments and shrines, some of which are recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage Site. In the morning, you will visit the Pashupatinath Temple-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal, situated on the bank of Sacred Bagmati River-one of the tributaries of the Ganges, the Boudhanath Stupathe largest of this type and a must visit place in a life time for the Buddhists. In the afternoon, you will drive 14 km north-east to Bhaktapur-the best preserved medieval Malla Principality where you can see the intricate wood and stone works in the temples, monasteries and houses of Bhaktapur. From here, you will proceed to Patan-another medieval Malla Principality, renowned as the City of Arts and Crafts .The sightseeing tour concludes in the late afternoon and drive back to your hotel. Dinner in the hotel.