Nepal Village Tours Fact – 11 days Trip
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Trip Type: Popular
• Tour Grade: Easy
• Activities: Cultural Touring, soft hiking, village tour, elephant riding, canoe trip, boating
• Destinations: Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara, Sirubari Village, Chitwan National Park.
• Country of Tour: Nepal
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
Nepal village tours offer close proximity to local life. we will have a lot of opportunities to experience the real life of mountain people. we will learn local culture, history and how people are able to manage their life with small economy of mountain.
our tour start in Kathmandu with exploration of 12th century settlement, markets and archaeological sites. then will continue to Pokhara and Sirubari village the main highlights of this trip. Siribari village is unique Gurung community and famous for great hospitality. if we hike for 2 hours from this village to the hill top one can see the major western Himalayan ranges including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu.
last part of this trip is Chitwan national park where we will explore tharu villages. on the way back to Kathmandu we have more opportunity to explore villages along the highway side.
• Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
• Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
• Explore exotic Kathmandu, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaar
• Pokhara Tour includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.
• An early morning Optional visit to Sarankot for beautiful sunrise view.
• Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including the elusive Bengal tiger!
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (D)
Upon arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu, you will be welcomed by Himalaya Holiday Service Guides and be transferred to your hotel. Check in hotel and take rest. If you feel like, you can take a short tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square -the old Royal Palace Complex where you will see a cluster of temples, including the Temple of Kumari -the Living Goddess of Nepal. In the evening, our representative will invite you for a dinner in a typical Nepali Restaurant with folk dance performances.
Accommodation in hotel
Day 02: At Kathmandu (B/D) Everest Flight (Optional) This morning, you can take one hour long mountain flight that brings you close to Mount Kailash and other highest mountains on earth. The flight departs from Kathmandu airport. Its small craft, 16 seater, American made beech crafts, D version. All passengers will get window seat. You will have awesome views of the snow capped mountains, and Everest Region. Advance booking is needed. Costs US$ 130 including airport transfer.
Today, you will explore the ancient and medieval Hindu Temples , Buddhist Stupas and monasteries, palaces, monuments and shrines, some of which are recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage Site. In the morning, you will visit the Pashupatinath Temple-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal, situated on the bank of Sacred Bagmati River-one of the tributaries of the Ganges, the Boudhanath Stupathe largest of this type and a must visit place in a life time for the Buddhists. In the afternoon, you will drive 14 km north-east to Bhaktapur-the best preserved medieval Malla Principality where you can see the intricate wood and stone works in the temples, monasteries and houses of Bhaktapur. From here, you will proceed to Patan-another medieval Malla Principality, renowned as the City of Arts and Crafts .The sightseeing tour concludes in the late afternoon and drive back to your hotel. Dinner in the hotel. Accommodation in hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara After breakfast in the hotel, you will be transferred to the domestic airport for the flight to Pokhara. The 30 minutes flight by a small Beech Craft or SAABs craft offers you spectacular views of Mount Langtang , Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Hiuchuli and other majestic peaks of the Himalays. Ask the seat of right side when you check in . Upon arrival in small airfield of Pokhara, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in hotel and after some rest, you will go for local sightseeing tour. Davis Fall, Gupteshwar Cave , Tibetan Village and Seti Gorges are the tourist attraction of Pokhara. If Kathmandu is the cultural hub of Nepal , Pokhara is the capital of nature. Its an enchanting city nestled in a tranquil Valley and serves as the gateway to some of the most popular treks in the Annapurna Region. Accommodation in hotel
Day 04: At Pokhara Morning, excursion to Sarangkot. Afternoon, boating in Fewa Lake . Sarangkot (1,592m), the most popular destination in the surrounding of Pokhara, lies 5 km west of the old bazaar. Sarangkot is famous for the sunrise view and offers the spectacular views of Annapurnas, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli and other majestic peaks of the Himalayas . On the way back, you will stop in Bindhyabasini Temple -the center of religious activities of Pokhara. On Saturdays and Tuesdays, you can see people making animal sacrifices to the goddess.In the afternoon, you would love to take the boating trip in the tranquil water of Fewa Lake . Almost in the middle of the lake lies Barahi Temple where you can see devotees paying homage to the goddess. Accommodation in hotel
Day 05-06: Sirubari Village Tour. The trip to the village requires 3 hours drive from Pokhara, followed by a 3 hours walking. All transfers and carrying of your luggage is taken care of. Accommodation with a local family.
Day 07 : Return to Pokhara. Walk back to the transport at Arjunchaupari and drive 3 hours to Pokhara. Accommodation in hotel
Day 08: Drive to Chitwan National Park (B/L/D) The journey follows the bank of Marshayngdi River and joins Kathmandu-Chitwan Highway at Mugling. Its about 4 hours drive in total. Upon arrival in your resort, welcome drinks are served and a brief orientation about the facilities, services and activities given by the activity manager. Later after lunch, you will participate in jungle safari activities.
Day 09: Jungle Safari Tours in Chitwan (B/L/D) You will be kept all day busy in various safari acitivities that includes elephant ride, dug out canoe trip, bird watching and jeep safaris. The commonly sighted animals include One Horned Asian Rhinoceors, 4 species of deer, 2 species of monkeys, sloth bears, wild boars, Gharial crocodile etc. If your luck favors, of course, you will also see Royal Bengal Tiger.
Day 10: Flight to Kathmandu After a morning tea or coffee, you will take an hour long birding tour, escorted by the bird expert guide. After breakfast, you are transferred to Bharatpur airport and take 25 minutes flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you are transferred to your hotel. Accommodation in hotel
Day 11: Departure. Transfer to airport for your flight to next destination.
Please Contact us for best price and accommodation.
• Accommodation on twin sharing in listed hotels
• Daily Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Sirubari Village in full board, local varieties.
• Chitwan National Park in full board.
• All tours and safaris as on itinerary
• Sightseeing admission fees and Chitwan Naitonal Park permits
• English speaking local escort
• Kathmandu -Pokhara and Chitwan – Kathmandu airfare.
• Local airport taxes
cost does not include
• Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Drinks, tip and all other expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone etc.
• Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight cancellation, road blockade etc.
• Travel Insurance
• Tips for Guide and Driver.
Visa and Permit
• You can obtain Nepal visa upon arrival at Kathmandu airport. You just have to complete the visa application (distributed on Nepal bound flight or are available immigration area at the airport) and attach two passport size photographs. A single entry visa costs US$ 30 and required to pay in cash in loose changes. Other local permits wherever required are obtained by us for you and is included in the trip cost.