Nepal village tours offer close proximity to local life. we will have a lot of opportunities to experience the real life of mountain people. We will learn local culture, history and how people are able to manage their life with small economy of mountain.
Our tour start in Kathmandu with exploration of 12th century settlement, markets and archaeological sites. Then will continue to Pokhara and Sirubari village the main highlights of this trip. Siribari village is unique Gurung community and famous for great hospitality. If we hike for 2 hours from this village to the hill top one can see the major western Himalayan ranges including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu. Last part of this trip is Chitwan national park where we will explore tharu villages. On the way back to Kathmandu we have more opportunity to explore villages along the highway side.
- Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
- Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
- Explore exotic Kathmandu, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaar
- Pokhara Tour includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.
- An early morning Optional visit to Sarankot for beautiful sunrise view.
- Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including the elusive Bengal tiger!