Trip Facts – 21 days Trip
• Tour Cost: USD 3290
• Group Size: 1+
• Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
• Tour Grade: moderate to fairly challenging
• Trip Type: Popular
• Activities: Cultural Sightseeing Tour, Easy walking
• Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts with your Budget
• Location: Delhi – Amritsar – Dharamshala – Manali – Shimla – Chandigarh – Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Delhi Departure
• Country of Tour: India
Attractions of North India Tour
• Excursion to Amer Fort and enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort : Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar’s army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century.
• Sightseeing tour of Udaipur (Lake City). Worship at Jagdish Temple & Visit the 16th century City Palace. The major attractions inside the Palace are Durbar Hall, Palace Museum and Crystal Gallery.
• Then enjoy boat ride in Lake Pichola. Later visit Fateh Sagar Lake & Saheliyon-ki-Bari means Friends’ Garden, a small decorated garden, created in honor of Royal Ladies for entertaining purpose.
• Visit to the Old Delhi. Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in the busy alley of Chadni Chowk, then visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India that was built by Emperor Shah Jahan the “Taj Mahal” fame.
• Then explore New Delhi,visit Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential Palace), the India Gate- a memorable monument that raised in the honors of Indian soldiers. Later visit Lotus Temple & Qutub Minaret.
• Visit the Lord Brahma Temple which is enclosed by Pushkar Lake. Hindu pilgrims and devotees take a spiritual dip in the holy water of the Pushkar Lake.
Note- Bring India Visa from home apply online in Advance.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi (I G International Airport)
Arrive at IGI Airport New Delhi. Meet & Greet by our representative and assistance transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi to Amritsar & continue tour [Train: Swarna Sthbdi: Dep.07:20hrs / Arr.13:25hrs]
On time transfer to Railway Station to board train towards Amritsar. Upon arrival at Amritsar, pickup and transfer to hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border (30Km) to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 03 : Amritsar / Dharamshala (McLeodganj) (200 kms / 5 hrs drive)
Start your day with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikhs shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. Later drive towards Dharamshala. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in McLeodganj.
Day 04 : Dharamshala Sightseeing
After breakfast ,proceed for sightseeing of Dharamsala, the holy abode of Tibetan Charismatic Leader Dalai Lama since 1960 and houses the Tibetan Government in exile. Visit Dal Lake, Bhagsu Nag Temple, Norbulinga Institute. Overnight at hotel in Dharamsala.
Day 05 : Dharamshala to Manali (250 Kms/ 7 hrs)
Morning leave by surface for Manali , enroute enjoy the most beautiful & picturesque part of the Himachal Pradesh which takes you through some exhilarating scenery. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 06 : Manali Sightseeing
Enjoy local sight-seeing, visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple in Old Manali, Tibetan Monastery and Hot spring in Vashisht Temple. Evening at leisure to visit local markets. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 07 : Manali to Rohtang Pass to Manali (51 kms / 2 hrs)
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains rising far above the clouds & which are simply breathtaking. Late return back to Manali. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 08 : Manali to Kullu Valley to Shimla (265 / 6.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast drive towards Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute pass via Kully Valley exploring the temples and pashmina markets. Upon arrival in Shimla, check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 09 : Shimla Sightseeing & excursion to Kufri & Chail (40Km)
Early morning worship at Jhakhu Temple & photostop at Christ Church. Then proceed for Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri. Later drive to Chail and visit the Palace of former Maharaja of Patiyala & World’s Highest Cricket Ground. Return back to Shimla.Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 10 : Shimla to Chandigarh (135 Kms /3 hrs)
After breakfast drive towards Chandigarh. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. After refreshment proceed for local tour of Chandigarh, the best-planned city of India designed by renowned French architect Le Corbuiser. Visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 11 : Chandigarh to Delhi [ Train: Kalka Sthbdi Dep.06:53hrs / Arr.10:25hrs ]
On time transfer to railway station to board train towards Delhi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest day at leisure to visit local markets. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 12 : Full Day Sightseeing Tour in Delhi After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to take a historic sightseeing tour of Delhi. Visit to the Old Delhi. Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in the busy alley of Chadni Chowk, then visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India that was built by Emperor Shah Jahan the “Taj Mahal” fame. Then explore New Delhi,visit Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential Palace), the India Gate- a memorable monument that raised in the honors of Indian soldiers. Later visit Lotus Temple & Qutub Minaret. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 13 : New Delhi to Agra (210 km/4.5 hrs drive)
Leave by the surface towards Agra. Upon arrival visit Agra Fort, One of the large fortified residences built at various strategic points of Mughal Empire. Started in 1565, it took eight years to complete its construction. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra. Tajmahal, Agra Tour
Day 14 : Agra to Fatehpur Sikri to Jaipur (251 km / 4.5 hrs drive) ***Taj Mahal Tour***
Early morning for sunrise (not in winter) visit the Magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the finest examples of fusion architectural styles and one of the wonders of the world, which lies on the bank of Yamuna River. Later drive towards Jaipur. En- route visit Mughal Dynasty’s Fatehpur Sikri, the magnificent red sandstone fort. It was established by the Emperor Akbar in commemorate of Saint Salim Chisti, who predicted the birth of three sons to Akbar. It was the capital of Emperor Akbar but the city was abandoned dramatically mainly due to lack of water. Continue drive towards Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 15 : Jaipur Sightseeing
Early morning after breakfast, Excursion to Amer Fort and enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort : Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar’s army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century. Then continue sightseeing of Jaipur ( Pink City) , visit and shop at textile industry then visit City Palace of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)Built by Raja Jai Singh. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 16 :Jaipur to Pushkar & continue tour (146 Km/ 4 hrs drive)
Morning drive to Pushkar. Check in to Hotel. After taking our Lunch, we make a sightseeing tour of Pushkar. Visit the Lord Brahma Temple which is enclosed by Pushkar Lake. Hindu pilgrims and devotees take a spiritual dip in the holy water of the Pushkar Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Pushkar.
Day 17 : Pushkar to Jodhpur (190 Km/ 3.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast drive towards Jodhpur. On arrival at Jodhpur, check in to Hotel. After refreshment proceed for sightseeing of Jodhpur (Blue City). Visit Mehrangarh Fort – one of the famous Forts of Rajasthan. Then visit Jaswant Thada,a memorial built in white marble in the honor of Jaswant Singh. Other interesting places are the Clock Tower and Sadar Market. Later discover and enjoy a wide range of handicrafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 18 : Jodhpur to Ranakpur to Udaipur (266 Km/5.5 hrs drive)
After taking morning breakfast, drive towards Udaipur. En-route visit Ranakpur, famous Jain temples, built in white marble. Its 29 halls spread over 40.000 square feet it has 1.444 pillars, of which not one is alike in its carving. Continue drive towards Udaipur. Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 19 : Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy delicious breakfast at hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Udaipur (Lake City). Worship at Jagdish Temple & Visit the 16th century City Palace. The major attractions inside the Palace are Durbar Hall, Palace Museum and Crystal Gallery. Then enjoy boat ride in Lake Pichola. Later visit Fateh Sagar Lake & Saheliyon-ki-Bari means Friends’ Garden, a small decorated garden, created in honor of Royal Ladies for entertaining purpose. Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 20 : Flight to Delhi from Udaipur [ Flight: SG-2436: Dep.12:35hrs / Arr.14:05hrs ]
On time transfer to Udaipur Airport to board flight towards Delhi. After arrival in Delhi, transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or to enjoy the city’s shopping, culture, bars and restaurants. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 21 : Final Departure – Farewell
Your Cultural & Historical Tour of Himanchal and Rajasthan with Taj Mahal of North India concludes today. We hope you enjoyed the tour with us. A representative from Himalaya Holiday Service will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey.
• Accommodation on twin sharing room on CPAI ( BB ) basis Surface transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/c vehicle (non a/c in hilly area)
• English Speaking City Tour Guide in each place
• Elephant Ride in Amer Fort ,Jaipur
• Boat Ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
• All applicable G.S.T , Toll & Parking & Drivers Bata
• Train tickets: AC chair car
• Delhi /Amritsar : Swarna Sthbdi: dep.07:20hrs/arr.13:25hrs
• Chandigarh/Delhi : Kalka Sthbdi : dep.06:53hrs /arr.10:25hrs
Cost does not Include
• Air tickets : Current Fare
• Udaipur to Delhi : AI-472: Dep.15:35hrs / Arr.16:40hrs : US$ 103/- per pax approx *Airfare are flexible so is the subject to change while booking *Airtickets are subject to availability
• Entry fees to monuments and places (US$ 66/- per pax approx.)
• English Speaking Accompanying Tour Escort (US$ 50/- per day)
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls ,laundry, liquor, etc.
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation &
• land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Any other services not specified above
• Any cost arising or changes in the above due to political or natural disturbance
• Indian visa must have in advance before flying to india.
* PRIVATE TOUR COST ONLY *
• Land Tour Cost: USD 2490.00 per person on twin sharing basis & 3 star accommodation. [Minimum Pax: 02 person]
• Land Tour Cost: USD 3090.00 per person on twin sharing basis & 4 star accommodation. [Minimum Pax: 02 person]
• Land Tour Cost: USD 4490.00 per person on twin sharing basis & 5 star accommodation. [Minimum Pax: 02 person]
General Terms & Conditions
◦ In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
◦ At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon
◦ Taj Mahal is closed for public viewing on Friday
• 30 Days advance notice : Full refund
• 30 Days – 15 Days advance notice : 50% Refund
• Less than 15 Days advance notice : No Refund
• Retention will be levied for all days of confirmed booking in case of No Show.