Attractions of North India Tour
- Excursion to Amer Fort and enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort : Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar’s army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century.
- Sightseeing tour of Udaipur (Lake City). Worship at Jagdish Temple & Visit the 16th century City Palace. The major attractions inside the Palace are Durbar Hall, Palace Museum and Crystal Gallery.
- Then enjoy boat ride in Lake Pichola. Later visit Fateh Sagar Lake & Saheliyon-ki-Bari means Friends’ Garden, a small decorated garden, created in honor of Royal Ladies for entertaining purpose.
- Visit to the Old Delhi. Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in the busy alley of Chadni Chowk, then visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India that was built by Emperor Shah Jahan the “Taj Mahal” fame.
- Then explore New Delhi,visit Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential Palace), the India Gate- a memorable monument that raised in the honors of Indian soldiers. Later visit Lotus Temple & Qutub Minaret.
- Visit the Lord Brahma Temple which is enclosed by Pushkar Lake. Hindu pilgrims and devotees take a spiritual dip in the holy water of the Pushkar Lake.
Note- Bring India Visa from home apply online in Advance.