Northern Tibet overland is an exotic journey of a life time. it stars from Kunming the capital of Yunnan province, you will take a day excursion to the Stone Forest- consisting of eighty hectares of ancient limestone cliffs and peaks eroded by wind and water over two hundred million years. The area is the home of the Sani minority people.
Then we fly and proceed to Lijiang. Meet the Lijiang , visit the Old City of Lijiang, including Dongba culture museum. take an excursion to the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain with a chair lift ride to discover the much famed thirteen peaks. On the way, visit the Jade Peak Monastery and Baisha Village. You have free time in the afternoon to stroll around. trip continue to Zhongdian then Dechen, Markham, Bangda, Chamdo, Dengchen, Bachen, Nagchu and Lhasa
At Lhasa, Visit the highlights of Lhasa such as Potala Palace, Drepung and Sera Monasteries, Norbulingkha Palace and Barkhor Street
- Stone Forest of ancient limestone cliffs and peaks in Kunming.
- Old City of Lijiang and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge and Gedan Songzanlin Monastery in Zhongdian
- Views of Mount Meili and Nyenchentangla Shan Range.
- Galden Jampaling Monastery in Chhamdo.
- Dengchen and Ritro Lhakhang Monasteries in Dengchen.
- Sok Tsanden Gonpa and Kapgye Lhakhang.
- Potala Palace, Drepung and Sera Moansteries, Jorkhang Temple and
- Norbulingkha Palace in Lhasa