We can start this tour either from Sri Lanka or India or Nepal. any country we can start and end this tour. Sri Lanka India Nepal tours covers of Sri Lanka’s Esala Perahera Tour, Golden Triangle Tour with Tajmahal, India, Kathmandu Cultural Tour with Himalayan views.
Neighboring country of India, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka has 2500 years of well chronicled history. The original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where nature’s beauty remains abundant and unspoiled, the place. Arthur C. Clarke aptly described Sri Lanka as the best place in which to view the universe. India is a wondrous spectacle, a modern-day creation in a land of history and contrast. Empires, dynasties and kingdoms have risen and fallen here, leaving in their wake stunning architecture, music, painting and sculpture. Religious movements have flourished: Buddhism, Hinduism and, with new influences, Islam and Christianity, all of which have also contributed to the rich art and culture of this land. Nepal is a small country known for its magnificent mountain beauty. It is a most interesting and enticing country that offers immense opportunities for adventure seekers, religious people (Birth place of Lord Buddha) and lot of jungle safari and river rafting. The country contains eight of the ten world’s highest mountains, including the incomparable Mount Everest. Discover all this and more with our services and guides to Sri Lanka, India and Nepal travel.
- A great experience traveling on a tour of fascinating exotic destinations.
- Visit of Temple of the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha in Kandy city.
- Tour of spice garden in Matale and visit of Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawela.
- Tour of the city at Hakgala Gardens NuwaraEliya “city of lights” is also known as the city of eternal spring.
- Tour of great North India visit the famous Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Tour of the pink city at Jaipur, Rajestan.
- Active exploration of Chitwan National Park, with its diverse wildlife, including jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc.
- Explore exotic Kathmandu, home to elaborate Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and lively bazaars