An exciting and wonderful Thailand Myanmar Burma Vietnam tour in the best three areas of South East Asia Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam, this fabulous trip involves grand scenery with air flights to transfer one country to another, each of these exotic country offers tremendous arts. Culture, various Buddhist, Taoism religions with ancient traditions that still exists and the way of life as it for thousands of years.
This fabulous tour starts on reaching Bangkok in Thailand the old name was Siam, the city of bright lights and commotion, in Thailand visit the interesting busy market and the temple of Emerald Buddha and Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn) these are the most interesting place to visit after a tour of Bangkok Canals Routes and Khlongs are an excllent way to experience around and is also known as the ‘Venice of the East’. After a great time in Bangkok, Thailand our tour leads towards the forbidden country of Myanmar former Burma, where few and limited tourist are granted to visit a country of rich old tradition with wonderful countryside villages. In Myanmar an interesting tour of Kyaukhtatgyi a reclining Buddha Image, Aung San museum, Yangon harbor, and Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar.
After an enjoyable and exciting time in Myanmar and Yangoon, our next destination tour leads to another exotic country in Vietnam with tour of Hanoi and visit of Temple of Literature area known as Koto- Know One Teach One and the walk along Hang Bong street of Nguyen Thai Hoc a truly new mesmerizing experience, here in Vietnam where the communist regime along with Buddhism and Taoism blends hand in hand. After a delightful time tour of places of interest our fabulous Thailand Myanmar Burma Vietnam tour concludes with a remarkable time with fond memories of these great countries.
- In Thailand grand experience at Chatuchak a where world-class Shopping Malls – from the all-time favorite MBK to the wonderful Central World.
- Cycling Tours to marvel instant intimacy around beautiful scenery and rural villages life with tour of famous Buddhist temples.
- Observe the unusual and delightful animal acts at Sampran Elephant Ground & Zoo, Safari World or the Crocodile Farm.
- In Myanmar tour of Kyaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha Image, Aung San museum, Yangon harbor, and Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar.
- Tour of amazing Aamayazika Pagoda, Laymyathna temple, Payathonesu temple, Pharsaw village, West-phetlaik temple, Nagayon temple, Damayangyi temple, Sulamani temple with lovely sunset at Pyatthatgyi temple.
- In Vietnam visit of mausoleum, museum and Ho Chi Minh residential area,
- Kayak from sandy golden beaches to limestone caves and then exploring floating villages of old Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay.
- A great way to see Vietnam visit of Bat Trang pottery village, across the Long Bien bridge from the Old Quarter.
- A nice and interesting time interact among the local villagers and joining in their colorful ceremony (depending upon the season of travel) visiting the local homes, sharing their traditional foods.