Tibet Bhutan Myanmar Tour stars in Lhasa Tibet, then continues to Kathmandu Nepal, Paro Bhutan finally to Yangon and Bagan. we will explore Dalai lamas Pothala palace, jokhang temple derpung monastery in Tibet which was constructed over 500 years ago. then to Kathmandu to fly to Paro. In Bhutan main highlights will be Tiger’s nest. then will fly to Yangon via Bangkok. In Burma Bagan will be the major attraction.
Tibet Bhutan Myanmar Tour Attractions:
- Dalai lama’s Potala Palace and Tibetan plateau in central Lhasa
- Visit Dalai lamas Pothala Palace and Tibetan plateau and central Lhasa
- Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery ( Takshang Monastery ), explore Punakha, Thimpu and Paro valley
- Myanmar tour of Kyaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha Image, Aung San museum, Yangon harbor, and Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar.
- Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal
- Fly over Mt. Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- Explore the highlights of the Tibet heartland around Lhasa , Potala palace of Dalai Lama
- Enjoy the enchanting valley of Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu / Punakha