Tibet Yerpa Adventure starts with an exciting Flight to Lhasa Gonkar Airport. we do sightseeing of Lhasa, visiting Potala Palace, that dominates the Lhasa sky, Sera Monastery, the last of the three Yellow Sect monasteries to be built in Lhasa and the tour concludes in Norbulinka- the summer retreats of the Dalai Lama. visit Drepung Monastery-once the largest, richest and the most powerful of the three major Yellow Sect monasteries of Tibet, the ancient Jorkhang Temple and the Barkhor Street that forms the pilgrim circuit around the Jorkhang Temple. Drive to Ganden Monastery –Visit the seat of Chief abbot of Gelugpa Sect. Take chance to see the sky burial at Drigung if allowed. Trek to Tridom Nunnery with medicinal hot springs. Stroll in Tridom, visit the meditation caves and return to Lhasa.
Attractions of Tibet Yerpa Adventure
- Dalai Lamas’s Potala and Norbulingkha Palaces.
- Drepung once the largest and most powerful of the Gelug monasteries.
- Sera-one of the largest monasteries of Tibet, ancient Jorkhang Temple and
- Barkhor Street in old Tibetan quarter of Lhasa.
- Visit Ganden Monastery, the seat of the chief abbot of Gelug Sect.
- Sky burial sites in Tridrom.
- Cave Hermitages where the ancient Gurus mediated.