Kathmandu tours at a glance
- Tours Available : 01 day – 05 days tours
- Capital city : Kathmandu
- Population : 4 Millions
- Language : Nepalese, English
- Currency : Nepal Rupees, $1 = NRS 104.17 (NEW )
- Time zone : (GMT+05:45)
- Electricity :Type C (European 2-pin), Type D (Old British 3-pin), Type M (see D)
- Dialing code :+977 9841014548
We are one stop travel solution in Kathmandu offering exceptional VVIP VIP CIP escorted tours Nepal experience in Kathmandu city and around the valley. Our diverse arrays of travelers have been enjoying their precious time with our local expert tour guides from Kathmandu. Come, feel the real charm of Kathmandu tours with us!
VVIP VIP CIP escorted tours in Nepal focuses all the key highlights of Kathmandu valley – a living gallery of Nepalese arts, culture, and ancient heritage famed from the time immemorial. Not only the unforeseen blend of Hindu and Buddhist tribal traditions, but also the tremendous architecture and antiquity behind the monuments have made Kathmandu a must and most touring destination. Â Sightseeing of Kathmandu comprises the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In addition to this, Kathmandu is a mammoth assemblage of lesser-observed local villages, sanctums and legends; which are still miraculous. Therefore, a tour in Kathmandu valley is the best decision for your holiday with our guides along with expertise in the local cultural treasure.
Tours in Kathmandu is flexible and can be adjusted as per the length of your holiday. However, what we highly recommend to our valued clients is, one day to five days package. This tour of Kathmandu takes you to the heart of all the three sister cities: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan comprising old Durbar Squares (royal dwellings), renowned Buddhist Stupas, legendary Hindu shrine with open public crematorium, local medieval villages and nearby hill stations overlooking the Kathmandu valley.
Nepal Tibet Bhutan tour with more choices.
- Admire the ancient Palaces, Stupas & Temples of Kathmandu valley in Nepal.
- Any day in the early morning optional Mountain flight tours of Mount Everest and Himalayan range.
- Durbar Squares of Three medieval Malla Principalities of Nepal.
- Pashupatinath-the holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal and Boudhanath-the largest Stupa.
- Buddhist Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa-the two thousand years old Buddhist shrine.
- Nagarkot offers a beautiful view of the Himalayan peaks of Nepal including the famous Mount Everest.