It’s official, the world’s most extreme zip flyer line: 1800 meters long 2000 ft Vertical drop and 120 k.m. per hour speed with 02 mins ride time. If you are looking for true Adrenalin rush then Sky Zip is for you. local experts adventures is truly an experience not to be missed before you die.
Participants must be between 35 and 125 kgs (75 and 275 pounds) and be comfortable with heights. This ride is not recommended for individuals with back or neck problems, or those who are pregnant includes:
- Pick-up from office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Drive to High Ground Zip-Flyer Launch pad
- Zip-Flyer ride
- Drop-off to the office at Lakeside, Pokhara
Duration: 2.5 to 3hrs for a group (includes the whole process; departure from Lakeside until return back to Lakeside & the ride itself is maximum 2 minutes)
Cancellation & Changes Policy:
- Reservations may be changed up to 48hours before the ride without any additional charges but subject to availability. Changes are not permitted less than 48hours of the ride. Cancellation received 72hours before the Scheduled ride are 100% refundable, less than 72hours is 50% refundable and less than 24 hours is non-refundable.
- Inclement weather or Safety concerns: Zip-Flyer Nepal/Bungee is all weather event.
- However, during periods of inclement weather (thunderstorms, high speed winds, heavy rain etc.), agents/customers must call to check the status of the ride/jump operation. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule your ride at a later time slot/date.
- Age Range: Adults and children aged 12 and older only.
- Children: Children between the ages of 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of 18 years or older during the entire Zip-Flyer experience and sign the waiver on their behalf.
- Weight: All riders must weigh between 35kgs and 125kgs.
- Footwear: Secure closed toed shoes are a must
- No alcohol may be consumed by the rider prior to taking the ride